Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

His eyes widened at this. "I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean to... I love you, Y/N... I'm sorry for acting like this... I'm... I'm so sorry" he cried and turn around entering his room and slam it shut.

What has gotten into him... What happen to Enoch? Why is he acting like this....

-New Ability-

Y/N P.O.V

That really shocks me. I didn't expect Enoch to react the way he is. Enoch is a cold person, but he never once hurt people. What has gotten into him.

Jack and I are still together. It's been a week, since that incident happens. I avoid Enoch at all cause. Being around him after that incident scares me. I don't feel safe around him anymore.

Jack makes sure Enoch kept his distance away  from me. He protects me. But I can't help but feel a bit upset. I still loves Enoch. But I love Jack too. I really can't make up my mind on who I love more. Enoch or Jack.

Miss Peregrine allows us to do anything we want today. There's nothing much for me to do, since my peculiarity is not really useful around here. So I just lay in my bed, with nothing to do.

Then there's a knock on the door. "Yeah?" I call out. "Y/N... It's me" I heard someone respond. "Oh! Jack" I said. I got up from the bed and make my way over to the door. I open the door. "Hey baby" he said, smiling at me. He moves forward and wrap his arm around my waist. Pulling me closer to him. He place a soft kiss on my forehead. "Can I kiss you?" He asks. I look up at him and smile. "You don't need to asks me for that" I said, giggling at him. He smiles and lean down. He's way taller than me. I lean up and pressed my lips on his.

"Walk with me?" He asks after we pull away. "Sure" I said. He offers his hand to me. I place mine on top of his. I close my bedroom door. Then we start walking outside the mansion.

We continue to walk hand in hand. But then he moves his hand away from mine, then wrap it around my shoulder. "The weathers nice..." he said. I chuckles "it's always been like this Jack" I said. He turns his head to face me "I know..." He said, with a smile.

We reach the beach and take a seat on the sand. He sits next to me. I laid my body on his side. He place his hand on top of my head and start caressing it softy. Then I feel Hin placing a soft kiss. "I love you Y/N... So much" he said. I look up at him. "I love you too" I said. But there's something in my heart, saying that what I'm doing right now is wrong. My heart loves Enoch... My heart wants him. I don't know what to do.

It's starting to get late. "I think it's time for us to get back" he said. "Yeah..." I reply. He got up and offers his hand for me. I place mine on top of his. He pulls me up. Then we head home.

Time-skip

It's time for dinner. As always Jack and I sit next to each other. Enoch never seems to join us anymore. I'm really worried for him. He never seem to eat well ever since the incident.

"Enoch isn't joining us again, I see" Miss Peregrine said. I get up from my seat. Everyone turns their head at me. "Allow me to bring him some meal" I said. "Are you sure? The last time you did, it didn't end well" she said. "I'll be okay" I said.

I turn my head to look at Jack. He just nod at me. He understand that I use to love Enoch. I'm glad that he didn't really get affect. He actually accept the fact that I might still have feelings for him. He's so patient when dealing with me. It makes me feel even bad for him. I feel like I've been leading him on.

I get up from my spot. Bringing a tray of food for Enoch. This will be the first time I'd talk to him since the incident.

I make my way to his room. I knock on his door. But I was respond with silence. "Enoch?" I call out for him. Nothing.

"Enoch... I know you're in there, open up" I said. More like demanding. I try opening the door. To my surprise, it's not locked. I open the door and enter the room. "Enoch?" I call out.

I walk around the table. What I see makes eyes widened "Enoch!!" I scream. I run towards him. He's laying on the floor with foam coming out of his mouth. I straddle him in my arms. "Enoch wake up! Please... Wake up..." I cried.

Everyone else come running here. Their eyes widened at Enoch who's laying in my arms. I hug him closer "Enoch... Wake up... Please..." I cried. I hug him closer "I'm sorry..." I whispers in his ear.

I place my fingers on his neck. Nothing... I feel nothing. There's no pulse. I shake my head and cry harder. "Enoch!!!" I scream. I place my head on top of his chest and continue to cry.

"Times reverse.... Brings back those I care the most... Don't take them from me... Bring it back... Those I treasure the most" I said. Then the whole room is filled with light. I have to close my eyes.

Then the lights died down. I turn my head towards the others. "W-what just happens?" I asks. They just shrugs as if saying they didn't know as well.

Then I hear a cough from under me. My eyes snap instantly at him. His eyes flutter open. "Y-Y/N?" He asks. "Enoch..." I cried. He moves to sitting position, with my help. "W-what happen to me?" He asks. I just cry and hug him. "Don't scare me like that again, you jerk" I cried. I feel his arms starting to wrap around me. "Y/N...." I heard him say my name. I let out a breath of relief, glad that he's back with me. I guess I just get a new ability. Now I'm not only able to take life, but I'm able to return life as well. I keep hugging Enoch that I didn't realise someone is looking at us in sadness.

Jack P.O.V

I watch the pair in sadness. No matter how hard I tried. Y/N would only love Enoch. It's always been him. It's just me who hoped that maybe she would return my feelings. How fool of me.

I have to let her go... She deserves to be happy. Even if it's not with me

*to be continued*