Chapter 6

A/N: I made a little change in this story. On chapter 1 to be precise. Please re-read it so you won't get lost. Let's get to the story.

Enjoy!!!

Previously on Chapter 5

Ms. Peregrine pulled me into a hug. "Shhh... It was only a dream" she cooed in my ear. I slowly, starts to calm. She pulled away and look at me. She wipe my tears "come on.... Big girl don't cry..." She said. I nod my head and wipe the remaining tears. She leads me to my room and tug me in. "Have a sleep Y/N.... You need it" she said and kiss my forehead. She left the room after turning off the light. Slowly I drift of to sleep. Hopefully... With no nightmare.

-Sick-

Y/N P.O.V

Not a day pass without me having a nightmare. I can't sleep without being worried. After a while my body just won't let me sleep at night. Every night I would just lay awake on my bed until the next day came.

Tonight is just another sleepless night. I just laid on my bed wide awake. I don't wanna sleep only to be awaken from a horrible nightmare. I can't take it anymore.

The door to my room opened slowly to reveal Enoch. He looks at me to see that I'm still laying awake on my bed and a frown appear on his face. "Love.... Why aren't you sleeping? It's really late." I sit up on my bed and shook my head. "I can't sleep Enoch. I can't sleep without being haunted by the same nightmare every night" I say weakly. He frown even more and walk towards me. He took a seat on the edge of my bed, then he pulled me into a hug. "What's the nightmare about, Y/N?" He ask gently. "My Sister... She said that she hates me because of me she was held hostage and died" I answer. I can feel tears swelled up in my eyes. I blink them and let them flow softly.

I heard him sigh and pulled away from me. He looks at me with his eyes that held sadness, worried, and more. He place his hands on my cheeks and wipe away the tears. "Y/N.... I don't know your Sister.... But I know for sure that she didn't hate you" he said trying to comfort me. "The nightmare felt so real, Enoch. It felt so real" I cried. Enoch pulled me into another hug. Letting my head leaning on his chest. "Shh.... It may felt real. But it will never be real" he whispers in my ear. I start to calm a bit.

"Please.... Try to get some sleep. You barely have any sleep. It's not good for your health. I'll be here with you" he whispers gently in my ear. "Promise?" I ask weakly. I feel him nod "I promise, baby" he say. I close my eyes and try to give in. After a while.... I slowly drift off to sleep.

Enoch P.O.V

Her nightmare kept on coming. It worries me so much. I wish there's something I could do to help her.

I look down at Y/N who's leaning against my chest. She's finally able to sleep. I smile and kiss her head softly. She smiled but it quickly turn into a frown as she starts to twitch. "No... No. I don't kill you, Y/N.... I don't!" She starts screaming. Her nightmare is haunting her.... Again.

"Y/N.... Y/N! Wake up?!" I scream while shaking her, trying to wake her up. She jolt awake with a scream. She looks at me and relax. She starts tearing up, so I pull her into a hug.

Y/N P.O.V

It's always like this. Everytime I fall asleep, thinking I'm finally able to be at peace. My nightmare came back. It's so horrible.

I continue to sob as I hug Enoch as if my life is depending on him. It's kinda is.... Enoch is the one who kept me sane. Without him.... Maybe I'll be loong gone. "Shhh.... It's just a nightmare. It's not real.... It'll never be real" he whispers. I slowly starts to calm.

The door to my bedroom opens to reveal Ms. Peregrine and the others. "Another nightmare?" Ms. Peregrine ask. I couldn't answer him, so Enoch answer for me. "Yes..." He said still holding me. I can't help but feel guilty. I keep waking up the others from my scream. "I-I'm s-sorry. I k-keep waking a-all of you" I whimpers. Her gaze soften. She walks towards me, careful to not scare me any further. She place her hand on top of my head and caress it softly. "It's not your fault, sweetie" she said gently.

They try to convince me to get some more sleep. But I just can't... I don't wanna see that horrible nightmare again. Enoch stayed with me the whole night. But in the end he falls asleep while holding me.

The Next Day

It's pretty early in the morning. Enoch is still asleep while holding me. I kept still because I don't want him to wake up. He deserve his sleep. Ever since the nightmare started, Enoch is always by my side trying to sooth me. He barely got any sleep because of me. It made me feel even more guilty.

After a while Enoch finally open his eyes. He rub his eyes sleepily and let out a yawn. He looks down at me and smile. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead. But then he flinch. He pulled away and place the palm of his hand on my fore head. "Y/N... You have a fever!!" he said exclaims. So that's why I felt so weak right now. "I'm okay" I say. My voice is hoarse and my throat is really painful. He quickly got up and went out of my room. He soon came back with every thing a sick person would need. Soup, medication, and some things to keep me entertained.

The rest of the day went by with Enoch taking care of me. From feeding to constantly changing the cold fabric on my forehead. What would I do without Enoch.

I don't deserve Enoch. All I ever did was being a burden to him. Constantly waking him from the rest he deserves because of the past that kept haunting my dreams, turning them into a horrible nightmare

*to be continued*