Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

There's a knock on the door, I got up and walk towards it. Opening it to see no one. I look around the corridor confused, then I remember Millard. "Put some clothes on Millard!" I say. "How'd you know it was me?" He said. "Of course! You're the only one who's invisible" I say. He groan "anyway... Ms. Peregrine wants us to be in the dining room. It's time for breakfast. So get up! Lovebirds" Enoch and I blushed at that. "Okay!" I say. Enoch got up from the bed and walk up to me wrapping his arms around me and pull me into a kiss. I kiss him back. We heard a groan near us "I'm still here you know" Millard said. "No we don't" Enoch said. "Tch." He said walking away. I elbowed his stomach "it's not his fault to be invisible. No need to be so rude" I scold him. "Okay.." He said. I smile and kiss his cheek. He pout. I giggle and kiss his lips. "That's more like it" he said.

We went downstair and have breakfast and just do what we wished to do for the rest of the day.

-Hangout With Enoch-

Y/N P.O.V

We head downstairs to have break fast. Enoch held my hand along the way. Until we reached the table he still didn't let my hand go. I lean over to him "you can let my hand go now..." I whispered to him. "No...." He whispers back. I try to pull it away but he tightens his grip. "Enoch~" I whined. He blushed and let my hand go. I giggle in respond, he easily blushed. He's quite soft for someone with a cold demeanour. Then miss Peregrine told us to start eating.

Soon breakfast is over. "Y/N... Wanna go for a walk around the beach with me?" Enoch ask me. I turn to him and smile "sure!" He smile and grab my hand. We ask Ms. Peregrine for her permission. When she let us, we continue our way to the beach.

Time-skip

After a while of walking we finally reached the beach. "The beach here is breathtaking. I'll never get bored with this" I say, happily. "You're breathtaking to me... I'll never get bored staring at you" Enoch said playfully. I blushed and smack his shoulder playfully. "Ouch.... Stop bullying me~" he pout and fake crying. I giggle in respond and kiss his cheek. He pouts even more "you miss." I laugh and peck his lips. I was about to pull away when he wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him. He tilt his face to deepens the kiss. I smile and kiss him passionately.

After a while we pulled away because we need to breathe. He still kept me in his arms. "I love you so much, Y/N..." He say softly. I smile at him and peck his lips one more time "I love you too.... So much."

We take a seat on the warm sand. He wrap his arm around my shoulder and I lean my head on his. The sun is soon setting. "Sunsets is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" I say in awe at the sight of sunset. "Well not for me..." Enoch said. I turn my head to look at him, confused. "What do you mean?" "Sunset isn't the most beautiful thing for me..." He said. He place his finger on my chin and lean closer. "You are..." He said. Then he kisses me again. His lips are so soft. He's always being gentle with me.... Like he's afraid to hurt me if he kiss me roughly.

When he pull away, I blushed deep red. "What's up with you and your cheesiness today?" I ask him. He just laugh and shrug in return. I shook my head.

I got up, then I outstretched my hand to him. "Come.... We have to head back now" I say to him. He smile and place his hand on top of mine. But instead of me pulling him up.... He pulled me down, so I'm sitting on his lap. "Kiss first! Then we'll head back" he say with a pout. I giggle and kiss him. We pull away and he smile. We got up and start to head back.

Soon we arrive. We are standing in front of the door. Enoch leans in to kiss me, but before we could kiss. "You two are late!" We jump at the sudden voice. We turn to see Ms. Peregrine with a stern look on his face. "I'm sorry Ms. Peregrine" I say. I nudge Enoch when I notice he didn't say anything. He look down "sorry Ms. Peregrine" he say lowly.

Time-skip

It was now dinner time. As always I'm sitting next to Enoch. We all eat in silent cause there's nothing to talk about.

Dinner is soon over and it's time for bed. I prepare myself to sleep. But I kept tossing and turning, remembering the nightmare I had the night before.

I sigh.... Noticing I won't get any sleep soon. I got up and walk towards the window. I climb out and sit on the roof. I look up the sky which is filled with stars. I smile, my Sister loves the stars. "S/N.... How are you doing up there?" I whispers. Tears starting to fall from my eyes.

"What are you going up here, Y/N?" I was startled by that sudden voice. I turn around to see Ms. Peregrine. "Ah.... I couldn't sleep. So I decided to go up here, for fresh air" I say. She nod and went to sit next to me. "Why are you crying?" She ask. I quickly wipe my tears and look down. "It was nothing..." "Don't lie to me!" She said sternly. I sigh "I remember my Sister... And the nightmare I had." I say. "What's your nightmare about?" She ask. "Everyone that I killed. They're haunting my dreams. My Sister blamed me for her death because of my peculiarity. She s-said.... She hates me. She blamed me.... She was held hostage because of me... I.... I-" I couldn't finished what I say cause of how hard I cried.

Ms. Peregrine pulled me into a hug. "Shhh... It was only a dream" she cooed in my ear. I slowly,  starts to calm. She pulled away and look at me. She wipe my tears "come on.... Big girl don't cry..." She said. I nod my head and wipe the remaining tears. She leads me to my room and tug me in. "Have a sleep Y/N.... You need it" she said and kiss my forehead. She left the room after turning off the light. Slowly I drift of to sleep. Hopefully... With no nightmare.

*to be continued*