Chapter 15

Previously on Chapter 14

Then we pull away for air. He smile as he leans his forehead on mine. "I love you, Y/N.. I really do... So much" he said. "I love you too, Enoch" I said.

-Wedding-

Y/N P.O.V

It has been a week ever since Enoch has proposed to me. Everyone is really happy. They starts helping me prepare with our upcoming wedding.

We are planning to hold the wedding in the beach. Emma and I are going to go to the shop in the human world, to by me a wedding dress. But of course we can't be there for too long, being inside the loop for so long. If we linger in the human world, we'll turn back to our real age. Which means we'll die... Cause we're probably almost 300 years or even more. I don't know... I never kept track on the year.

"So... Any specific dress you have in mind, Y/N?" Emma asks me as we walk together. I turn to her. I think about it. My face probably shows that I was thinking. "Um... something simple but graceful, and... Something that is not too revealing. I don't like showing too much of my skin..." I said. She nods her head.

"Let's try that shop" she said, pointing to a certain shop. I follow her gaze "sure.." I said. Then we make our way there.

Dresses after dresses I tried on. But neither of them is suitable for my liking. Some were too big, some were too small. I found one that I like, but it's too small... Hmm... What a shame.

I start to feel helpless. I sigh in despair. Emma notice this and walk towards me. She places a hand on my shoulder and smiles at me. "Hey... Don't lose hope just yet, we just started on our hunt. There's still a lot of shop we haven't visit yet... I'm sure we'll find the perfect one for you" she said, trying to cheer me up. I smile softly at her "thank you Emma... I needed that" I said.

We walk out of the store and head towards another one. I got the same result on this store. So we walk out and start heading towards the next one.

I'm starting to lose hope, maybe there won't be the dress that will suit me. "Hey Y/N?" I heard Emma called me. I turn to her. "Yeah?" I asks. She smiles "we still have a lot of time... It's only been a day... Let's head back now..." She said. I sigh and nod my head. It's almost time for Miss Peregrine to turn back the time. So we have to head back now.

Time-skip

We finally made it back. Everyone instantly comes to me. "How did your hunt go?" "Did you find the dress?" "What's your dress look like?" More and more question comes. Emma shots them a look which instantly shuts them up.

"I didn't find the dress yet..." I said. Everyone gives me a sympathetic smile. "You'll find one, Y/N" Jake said, walking towards us wrapping an arm around Emma. Oh right... A couple of weeks ago, there's a new peculiar to the family. Jacob Portman. He end up being with Emma. They make a really cute couple.

I smile at him "thanks Jake" I said. He smiles at me. Enoch comes to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and kiss my forehead. He pulls away and looks at me with a loving eyes. "It's alright, Y/N... You will find one. You'll look gorgeous in any dress" he said. Which makes me blush. Then I frown "are you sure?" I asks. He smiles at me and peck my cheek "I'm positive" he said. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder.

We stayed and talk for a little bit. "Alright kids! It's time for dinner" Miss Peregrine said. We get up and head towards the dining room. I take a seat in my usual spot, next to Enoch. He smiles at me and place his hand on top of mine. "Don't think too much about it, yeah? There's still time" he said. I nod my head in respond as I smile back at him.