Horikita Manabu

Kiyotaka POV

L: "Let the reaction begins!"

L snapped his finger and the teather's screen begins to light up

I couldn't seem to fall asleep, so I got up and exited my room. In the lobby, I bought some juice from the vending machine and went back to the elevator. "Hmm?" The elevator was on the 7th floor.

Feeling curious, I looked at the CCTV monitor of the inside of the elevator. It was Horikita in her school uniform. "... Well, there's no need to hide myself, but..."

Shinohara: "did you stalk her?"

Mori: "creepy"

Kikyo: "I never thought you would stalk Horikita san like that, Ayanokoji kun"

Miyamoto: "hah! and they called us perverts. Look at Ayanokoji stalking Horikita!"

Kiyo: (how simpleminded)

Ryuuen: "kukuku, my instincts tells me that something good is going to happen"

Arisu: "I agree with you, Ryuuen kun"

 I didn't want to particularly face her, so I hid myself behind the vending machine. The elevator reached the first floor. While being wary of her surroundings, 

Horikita exited the building. After she disappeared into the dark, I chased after her. However, I involuntarily hid myself again after turning the corner. Horikita stopped moving. There was another person's figure. 

Sudo: "wait what?"

Chiaki: "how did you notice there is another figure?"

Kiyo: "observation"

Kanzaki: "normal observation can't sense other people. You're quite something aren't you"

Hondo: "what's so special about that"

Kiyo: "that's right. Its ordinary"

Kanzaki: "whatever"

 "Suzune. I didn't think you'd follow me all the way here."

Did she leave at this hour to meet with a boy? 

Sudo was gulping in fear

Fuka: "oh? is that you, kaicho?"

Manabu: "yes, Kiryuuin"

Akane: (is this their first meeting?)

Kiriyama: (now I can know what's special about Ayanokoji. I hope he is more than he seems)

Nagumo: "meeting with your sister on the dark huh senpai?"

"I'm different from the useless me that you know. I've come here to catch up to you." "Catch up to me, huh." Nii-san? I couldn't see the person she was talking to, but it looks like it's Horikita's older brother. 

Shinohara: "wait, you have a brother, Horikita san?"

Okitani: "I never knew that"

Maezono: "neither do I"

Suzune: "somehow I'm confused why I was putting my trust on you guys" she muttered in a low voice. But she's beside me so I can hear her

 "I heard that you are in class D; it doesn't seem like anything's changed in the last 3 years. Because you've always been looking at my back, you've never been able to see your own flaws. Choosing to come to this school was another one of your mistakes." "That's—that's wrong. I'm going to rise up to class A. And then—" "That's impossible. You'll never reach class A. Rather, your class will crumble before that. This school isn't as easy as you think it is." "I will absolutely, absolutely reach class A..." "I already said it's impossible. You're a really unreasonable younger sister." Horikita's older brother takes a step forward. From my hiding spot, I could see his form more clearly. It was the student council president.