Is he good? or is he bad?

I begin writing this chapter on sunday and finished on wednesday. I write it in a really slow pace. Too busy watching guilty crown, its similar to evangelion I think.

But as I begin this day, I immediately speedruns to complete this chapter, hehe.

There will be a lot of modified dialogues here so, yeah. Enjoy.

*....*=whispering

(.....)=thoughts

"....."=dialogue

Kiyotaka POV

L: "allright, you all have reacted to Ayanokoji's bad side. Now how about his good side?"

Miyamoto: "as if that guy has one!"

Hondo: "oi Miyamoto, he'll kill us if you said anything unnecessary."

Miyamoto immediately silenced himself because of fear that's installed by Ayanokoji to everyone's brains.

L: "lets begin."

Reminiscing the past. One of the best thing to do if I don't have anything to do at all.

Ever since my second year starts, a lot of interesting event happens.

I got stabbed by Hosen and managed to blackmail him to work for our class.

Hirata: "once again thank you for that, Kiyotaka kun. Although I don't really like the fact that you have to resort tu such a dangerous methods."

Kiyo: "its fine. Its for the class." well actually its just for my safety. It just happens to be connected to class matters so yeah.

Andd... defects hung their heads low due to embarassment. But some morons still can't accept the reality.

Recently me and Horikita have a competition in math which I got 100.

Keisei: "wait, that was a competition?"

Kiyo: "yes."

Arisu: "fufufu, I wonder why you even participated in that challenge, Horikita san."

Suzune: "I know, that was foolish of me." 

Manabu: (atleast she knows she's no match for Ayanokoji now.)

Anddddd my classmates accused me of cheating. Good thing everything is settled without violence.

But still, I just got 100 in maths. Why is it such a big deal?

Ike: "well, not even Sakayanagi get 100 on that test. It must be really hard right?"

defects nod

Suzune: "and more importantly, those guys knows you're only average. They never really saw you go seriously maybe, so yeah. They don't want the one who they considered the same level as them to suddenly get 100 in a hard test."

Akito: "seriously, that's unreasonable."

Keisei: "agreed."

Haruka: "hold on you hypocrite. You also accused him."

Keisei: "I know, I know. Sorry, Kiyotaka. Even if you still hold back or no, I won't accuse you anymore. I promise."

Kiyo: "thanks, Keisei." woah, what an amazing developement.

And more importantly, my battle with that blonde hindrance has finally started.

Manabu: "oh, that's a good nickname, Ayanokoji."