Honami oh Honami.

(Lots of modified scene incoming. The LN dickriders can get tf outta here if u guys didn't like modified scenes.)

L POV

L: "Yo, virgin readers. You guys must've missed me eh?"

Everyone: "Tf is he talking with."

L: "Nvm. I wanna ask u guys a question. Have u guys ever wondered how Ichinose Honami suddenly came back after being down for a....i don't know. How long it is again?"

Hearing that, Ichinose blushed.

Kiyo: (RIp me.)

Ryuuen: (Probably monster's doing.)

Suzune: (I think Ayanokoji kun had something to do with this...)

Nagumo: (Tch, this again.)

Manabu: (Probably Ayanokoji.)

Arisu: (Fufufu...)

Koenji: (Of course it's Ayanokoji boy.)

Clueless folks: "We don't know."

L: "Well let's watch the video then."

In the end, the time limit crept closer. In the blink of an eye, it was already Wednesday.

I gripped a can of coffee I had bought from the convenience store in my hand. It was so cold that I could see my breath in the air.

And today, yet again, I wouldn't be pressing the matter any further.

It was because Ichinose herself already knew that this was the last day she would be able to stay cooped-up in her room.

She would definitely take action.

I was certain of it.

Honami: (Oh no...it's really from that time....)

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, this will be entertaining. The t-rex hunting his prey."

Boys: "HAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Kiyo: "Shut up Ryuuen."

Meanwhile Kei is feeling REAALLLYY anxious.

But it seems I arrived at the wrong timing.

Suprisingly, the person in question wasn't in her room.

Huh, that's weird. I was certain that she would never leave her room. I guess I made a miscalculation.

"Coming here at 23:00 was a bad idea after all...." I muttered to myself.

Kanzaki: (Dang that's dedication. 23:00?)

(A/N: The real one was during some afternoon. But here I changed it to 23:00 cuz why no?)

Kikyo: (That's suprising. But atleast I know that he can atleast make a mistake.)

Ike: "Miscalculation? I wanna believe that but after the whole X thingy everything Ayanokoji said seems suspicious."

Everyone: "Frrrrr."

Kiyo: "Whatever..."

Time to go back then-

"Ah...."

Or no.

"Ichinose..."

The person in question just suddenly came back from....I don't know? a night wallk? maybe she wanted to relieve some stress. Although I guess it backfired.

She doesn't look better at all.

Girls: "Kyaaa!!! so romantic!!!"

Salty bois: "Tch! why him!"