Chapter X-4: Another one of SadisticPaimon's chap reaction (I)

Thaks to SadisticPaimon for letting me use his chapter again!

Sorry. But I wanna upload another chapter x first before the Kiyo vs Tsuki next chap.

L POV

L: "Allright folks! another alternate universe is here! lets start!"

" Come on, you just have to lean towards me and let yourself fall ." I said to Horikita.

Everyone: "WHAT!"

Horikita blushed madly.

Manabu: (is this an alternate universe where Ayanokoji is dating Suzune? this does bring a smile on my face.) thought Manabu who's happy that in another universe her sister stood a chance.

Sudo died.

Kei was.....angry?

Fangirls are wet.

And Horikita can be mistaken for a chilli sauce.

Ike: "Is this an alternate universe where Ayanokoji is dating with Horikita san?"

L: "Its just a dancing exam where every class sends a pair. Nothing really special."

Chie: "Oooh! dancing exam? not bad. Write that down for our next exam!"

Hosen: "The milf is right. I can't wait to destroy that skinny dude in a battle dance!"

Ryuuen: "In your dreams kukuku."

" I know that. It just feels weird...." she replied.

" Well, we'll need to master this and many other things before the competition. It's literally in 9 days." I reminded her.

" Okay...." she said.

We got into position again.

" Just trust me. Don't focus on anything else." I advised.

" I know, I know..." she said.

We started moving.

Forward, left

Backwards , right.

Sway, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 4, 3, 2, 1.

Chie: "Ooohh! they're dancing!"

Nazuna: "How sweet!"

Kiyo: (hooh, still got the moves eh? good job other me👍🏻👍)

Dancing club: "He's quite good."

Cuz Paimon made him good. I don't know if he can actually dance.

(A/N: Actually, I was kinda shocked when knowing Kiyo said he has minimal cooking skills in the LN. The white room didn't teach that? that's an important skill.)

Ryuuen: "Not bad. But I'm better, kukuku."

Ishizaki: "You can dance, Ryuuen san?"

Ryuuen: "Oh I can pretty well. How about it, monster? wanna do a battle dance with me?"

Kiyo: "I'll pass."

Battle dance between Ryuuen and Ayanokoji, huh.....Oneshots maker, write that down.

I twirled her and she calmly spun before preparing to do the 'lean'.

It was a simple move.

She was to lean to my upper body, and I'd also lean back.

She'll seemingly let herself fall into me while I support her by leaning backwards a bit and also to prevent her from ACTUALLY falling.