First Kiss

Another Kiyokei to piss Kei haters.

Don't worry, after this I won't write Kiyokei for some times so rejoice.

L POV

L: "Hey y'all, u guys wanna see something cute?"

Everyone: "Yes."

L: "Good. Here's the clip."

I announced that I'd be going into the forest for a bit, with Kei doing thesame not too long afterward.

Fukuyama: "Wait, that was when..."

Sudo: "We all camped together!"

Ike: "Damn it Ayanokoji! you're being alone together with your girlfriend while we're struggling."

Kiyo: "Sorry for that."

Kei: "Hehehe. More of my moments!"

Trust me Kei, after this, I won't write KiyoKei for a while. Be happy Kei haters.

Of course, we didn't go in so far that we could get lost; just enough tomake sure the others wouldn't be able to see or hear us. We met at a fairlylarge tree and sat down together with our backs up against the trunk. 

Girls: "How cute!"

Boys: "Die ikemen!"

Ayano Fanclub: "Senpai's so cool!"

Honami: (Aw man...this sucks...)

Kanzaki: (No matter. Ichinose will be the one to win in the end and she'll bring him to class B.)

Manabu: (Skip this.)

Ryuuen: "Bruh, we need interesting shits, not the monster flirting."

L: "Patience, Ryuuen."

"You seem to be doing alright." 

Kei's group had secured 37 points over these past three days.At least for now, they weren't doing all that badly. 

"I'm just relying on the other two, mostly. How about you, Kiyotaka?"

Fukuyama: "Nono, Karuizawa san. You did great."

Shimazaki: "Yeah, don't worry about it!"

Kei: "Thanks guys..."

"I'm doing well, all things considered."

"Well, since it's you we're talking about, you'll be fine for sure."Kei let out a noise as she stretched. 

"Anywho, I just wish this exam would end already... I can't believewe've still got 11 more days of this." 

Random: "Right?! it's nightmare!"

Considering the number of days we had remaining, there was no denyingthat we were still in the early phase of the exam. 

"By the way, has anything happened these past few days?" 

"You mean『that person』you told me about, right? Hmm, nope, nothingcomes to mind."

 Before the special exam started, I asked Kei to go check on a certainsomething for me.

Nagumo: "Hohoho, what's this?"

Hosen: "Interesting..."

Fuka: "Hah, something big's going on here eh?"

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, even while meeting with your girlfriend, there's always an interesting event going on with you."