A great way to start winter vacation (II)

Sorry for slow updates. I was so hyped at reading Solo Leveling that I forgot to write this chap lol. 

THE JEJU ISLAND ARC WAS SO FUCKING FIRE! CHANGE MY MIND.

Ehem, anyways, here's the chapter.

There will be a lot of cuts and modified dialogues. So it wouldn't get too long.

L POV

L: "Aight, lets continue where we left off."

Its been roughly half an hour since Karuizawa has entered the rooftop.

Shinohara: "Wait, you're aware of her condition?"

Kiyo: "I do."

Sudo: "Why don't you help her right away?"

Kiyo: "An important piece is still missing."

Everyone: (Important piece?)

"What are you doing, Ayanokouji? How long are you going to wait here?".

"Relax. My trump card is not here yet."

"Trump card? what do you mean?"

"5.....4......3......2......1....Now." I said as I signaled Chabasira sensei to look behind her.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Ayanokoji."

It was none other than Horikita Manabu. My last card to win this case.

Everyone: "Horikita senpai!?"

Random senpai: "First Ryuuen, now Ayanokoji. What's with these first years. They can time someone's arrival easily."

Simple. They're main characters. Lol.

Suzune: (So Nii san is also aware of this?)

Nagumo: "You weren't someone who comes without benefit for you. I wonder what deal are you making with him."

Manabu: "Keep watching, Nagumo."

"What's the meaning of this......?".

"He's to be a witness when I settle things with Ryuuen. After all, he's the type to use any means necessary. And I'd like to avoid push coming to shove".

I understand having a teacher play the role of witness is ideal but having this man and a teacher as a witness would secure my victory 1000%.

Random: "So that's why he called him."

Arisu: "That's a shame, you could've called me, Ayanokoji kun. Fufufu."

Kiyo: "No thanks."

Arisu: "I'm hurt. Fufufu."

Kamuro/Katsuragi: (Please stop that laugh....)

"I will do my part. But don't forget about our deal, Ayanokoji."

Ishizaki: "Deal?"

Ryuuen: (About stopping Nagumo huh.)

Nazuna: "Ooohhh, I wonder what is it."

Manabu: "I don't have any plans to answer."

Nagumo: (Is it about stopping me?)

"Of course. You can forget this incident if I were to breach our agreement." I said as I walk away from them.

Finally, I'm here. The stairs to the rooftop.

Its finally the time...

I inhaled a deep breath and mutter.