The Monster's Nature(Island Exam aftermath)

I initally wanted to release this on friday. But as I started writing this morning, I thought of 'Screw that, I'm finishing this today.'

So, enjoy the chapter

L: "lets begin the video."

When I got inside the ship, I headed immediately back to my room. A tired Hirata was laying, sleeping in the room. I changed my clothes quietly to the corridor so as not to wake him up.

When I turned on the mobile phone, the electronic tone repeatedly ringed and the incoming call history was filled up. 

Sato: "isn't this after the island exam?"

Sudo: "yeah! we get to see Suzune won the exam"

Ryuuen&Arisu: (famous last words, again.)

Ike: "Isn't it going to be funny if Ayanokoji is the one who actually did it again like the last video?"

Shinohara: "don't be stupid Ike, there is no way that guy is the one who won the island exam."

Ike: "come on, its just a wild guess."

Ryuuen&Arisu: (too bad that's not a wild guess.)

Miyamoto: "I think seeing these videos has made you gone mad, Ike."

Ike: "the hell did you say!"

L: "shut up. Lets continue. And for the first and third years, since you don't know about the full details of the island exam, I will relay the results to your minds."

L snaps his finger and the first and third years now knows that Class D won the first island exam and what happened on the island.

(basically, they're given the knowledge of Volume 3 except for the epilogue when Kiyo explain his plans)

She's going to come, sooner or later.

Then, a few minutes later, an angry Horikita joined me, releasing a silent pressure upon me.

"What is the meaning of the test result? What on earth is going on?"

Everyone's eyes went wide in an instant

Ike: "wait what the hell? my theory was correct?!"

Shinohara: "wait what?"

Mori: "n-no way... right?"

Ryuuen: "what's wrong, can't accept a truth?"

Miyamoto: "there is no way."

"You got an expression like you do not have the slightest idea"

"Yeah, I cannot comprehend it. I cannot comprehend it at all. There are a lot of things I want to ask you"

Manabu: (nailed it. He's the one who won it.)

Akane: (that rude kohai, it seems he really is special.)

Nagumo: (interesting.)

Kiriyama: (lets see the magic trick's reveal.)

Katsuragi: (Ryuuen wasn't bluffing.)

Kanzaki: (lets see how he did it. And then I can evaluate him.)

Honami: (so Ayanokoji kun is the one who did it huh?)

Chiaki: (so he really did control the class behind the scenes.)

Horikita ordered drinks to the barman who was standing right in front of us. I began talking without waiting for her reaction.

"I'll tell you everything. However, the minimum condition is that you stay silent on this matter. I won't compromise, otherwise"