Spread your legs

L POV

L: "Allright incels. I wanna ask you guys a question."

Everyone: "What is it?"

L: "Have you guys ever wondered of Ayanokoji and Karuizawa met?"

Everyone: "Yes."

Kiyo: (Oh shit)

Kei: (The fuck!)

L: "Allright, let's see it."

After I made sure Manabe's gang has left, I re-entered the room. Karuizawa probably heard the door opening, but she continued to squat on the floor and cried. Perhaps her overwhelming sense of fear had prevented her from noticing me.

So this is the true face of the egotistic and unyielding class' girls' leader?

Shinohara: "Manabe?"

Sato: "Karuizawa san...what happened?"

Chiaki: "Judging from the wounds and Ayanokoji kun's monologue....did Manabe's gang did this to you?"

Kei: "Y-yeah..."

Keisei: "That girl again..."

Haruka: "You know about it, Yukimuu?"

Keisei: "Well, sort of."

Sato: "Oi! what's your beef with Karuizawa san?!"

Yamashita: "Huh?! she started it first!"

Yabu: "Yeah! she pushed Rika! it's only natural we should repay the favour!"

Chiaki: "A simple slap would be enough if that's the case. You literally beat her up!"

L: "Oh sheesh shut up all high mighty gyaru bullshit bithces. Manabe's expelled anyways. Moving on."

This is why I hate Gyarus...fuck them.

Thanks to the suggest I gave to Manabe, Karuizawa's uniform and exposed skins were more or less intact. If her uniform was ripped or someone cut her hair, it would be difficult to fool others. While bullying is common, this school's uniqueness makes bullying much harder to contain.

If one has to find something to be concerned of, it'd be that her face was a bit reddened due to the physical abuse; By tomorrow it should subside.

Everyone was shocked by this revelation.

Mori: "D-did I hear that right?"

Ike: "Holy shit..."

Akito: "Things just got out of hand..."

Shinohara: "What the hell...."

Yabu: "Don't tell me..."

Yamashita: "The person who messaged Shiho chan..."

Ryuuen: "Took you idiots long enough."

Suzune: "Allright, what did you do this time?"

Kiyo: "Just watch."

Kei: "Before you guys jump into conclusions, please watch the video first."

Class D just nods.

"Karuizawa"

I called her name. She lifted her head and finally noticed me.

"Wh, how...?!"

The man she never thought of seeing here, had seen the thing she does not want anyone to see. She started to panic.

But the experience was too traumatic for her to stop crying at once and pretend everything is fine.