Chapter X-7: Last Elite Standing by AuthorLumine

Since Chapter X won again, here it is. Reacting to Last Elite Standing from AuthorLumine.

I bet you guys know about this fic. Especially the part I'm going to insert.

Kudos to Lumine for letting me use his chapter yet again.

Anyways, here goes.

L POV

L: "Allright mongrels, are you guys ready for another alternate universe?"

Everyone: "Yeah!"

Ike: "This will be wholesome right?!"

L: "Yes, Ike. This is going to be very wholesome. Anyways, here goes."

The screen lits up.

L: "Basically, in this alternate universe, you guys are having a truth or dare exam. Here's the rules so you guys would understand."

I snapped my fingers and text appeared on the screen.

Welcome to Truth or Lies! Here is how the game is played;

There will be 5 rounds , and in each round, one student from each class will step up to the stage according to the director's selection.

Once they are on the plate. A lie or truth that's related to the student will be stated.

Each class will try to guess and vote whether or not the statement related to the student is a Truth or a Lie. If you get the correct answer, then you will be rewarded with 100 class points and if you get it wrong then you will face great consequences!

Ike: "Holy shit that's big!"

Miyamoto: "That exam can be a game changer!"

Arisu: "Oh my, interesting."

Kiyo&Kikyo: (What a bullshit exam.)

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, now that's an interesting exam. Take notes, Sakagami!"

Sakagami: "This concept is interesting, don't you think, chairman?"

Paparisu: "Indeed, Sakagami. I'll try making this later."

The voting will be accepted via submission of voting cards.

Ah, and to spice things up; The student on the stage is given the chance to confirm whether or not the statement is a truth. If the student lies about the statement being untrue or vice-versa then that student's respective class will also receive due punishment while 100 class points are rewarded to the other classes.

The director will do the final confirmation of the statement to check if the student on the stage decided to lie,

Oh!

And the first class that submits their answer and gets it right, they are given the advantage of stealing 300 class points from other classes! So it's highly encouraged for students to work together as much as possible!

Hosen: "Hah! impressive. Make that reality, skinny chairman!"

Nagumo: "An interesting concept of exam, I must say."

Manabu: "Even though it's a breach of privacy, I guess I can't deny that it's interesting considering the rewards."

L: "By the way, here's the scoreboard."

[ Class A ( Ichinose's class ) - 1160 cp ]

[ Class B ( Hirata's class ) - 800 cp ]

[ Class C ( Ryuen's class ) - 560 cp ]