One-Shot: The ship that you guys would never thought of (part 2)

Part 2 bitches!!

Kisaki POV

Hehehehe, I knew the bitch would get into a mental breakdown after I brought up nii san.

Seriously, right after I brought back the topic of nii san, she's totally broken.

Nazuna: "Saki.....chan???" Ah, I forgot she used to call me by that nickname.

Kisaki: "Don't even bother, bitch. Don't call me with that name anymore."

And then now, its time for the final act.

I took Asahina's phone from her bag and unlocked it. As expected, its her own birthday. How simplistic.

Nazuna: "What are you doing?"

Kisaki: "Nothing." I scrolled through her Line contacts and found him.

Ike Kanji

I unconsciously smiled.

Kisaki: "Its your turn, Fred."

Fred: "Yes."

(Its a hired guy.)

Fred then aims his gun on Asahina's head.

Nazuna: "W-what are you doing?!"

Kisaki: "Just taking a little documentary."

I took a picture of Asahina being aimed by a gun and sent it to Kanji with a message.

Come here alone, Kanji. Don't even bother to bring anyone or else she's toast.

Ur darling.jpg

<Location>

I then closed the phone and wait on what kind of respond he would give.

Ike POV

*phone ringing sound*

Hm? who is it?

I opened my phone and it was a notification from Nazuna senpai.

But when I looked what's inside, it shocked me.

A picture of Nazuna senpai, with a gun aimed on her head.

What the fuck!

I immediately called the contact.

Come on, answer it.....

It connects!

Ike: "OI! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO NAZUNA SENPAI?!"

Kisaki: "Fufufufu, perfect, darling~"

Kisaki?

Ike: "Kisaki. What the fuck are you doing."

Kisaki: "You know what I want, darling. Come here. Alone. Don't bring anyone. Or else your little friend is dead."

I gritted my teeth in frustration.

Fucking asshole.

Ike: "You'll regret this, Kisaki."

Kisaki: "fufufufu."

The call ended.

Okay, lets digest the situation first.

Come to her place alone, I can easily break the promise and bring along someone with me. But knowing that crafty woman, she definetely had a trick on her sleeve. The most possible things are, she had some observers outside to see if I brought any people or no. And they can inform her anytime they want.