One Shot: Kiyotaka as a jujutsu sorcerer

Since JJK won the vote, so here it is. Kiyo in JJk world.

Kiyotaka will be 19 cuz dats an ideal age for him and this is set at Yuji's training arc when he's faking his death.

Kiyotaka POV

It was a usual day for me. Killing curses, eating ice cream, watching tv, scrolling instagram, etc.

Until my peaceful time was disturbed by a man that I knew very much.

Gojo: "Hello, Kiyotaka. Long time no see."

Gojo Satoru. Of course he would be the one to disturb me.

Kiyo: "Satoru san. What is it?"

Gojo: "Oh, I brought a trainee here to train under you. Come on, Yuji."

A pink haired boy immediately enters the room.

Yuji: "My name is Itadori Yuji. Nice to meet you." What's with the sensei.....

Gojo: "And here is the special thing. He's Sukuna's vessel."

As soon as Satoru san said those words, I unseathed my sword and tries to kill the boy.

Yuji: "!"

Itadori was shocked. There is literally no moment that he can use to escape.

But before the blade connects, it was blocked by Satoru san's hand. Or to be precise, Satoru san's infinity.

Gojo: "Okay, stop right there. He's not dangerous you know."

Kiyo: "What are you thinking, Satoru san. You're bringing a walking nuke here."

Gojo: "Oh please, Okkotsu Yuta's rival won't be afraid by Sukuna that has less than 10 fingers."

(A/N: For strength, Kiyo is equal to Yuta. So he's also a special grade. But still below Gojo. I think. Idk. Is current Yuta stronger than Gojo?)

Kiyo: "I go by the motto 'preventing is better than curing.'"

Gojo: "Allright. Enough for the chit chat. I came here for something."

Kiyo: "And what is that?"

Gojo: "You are to train Yuji here on combats."

There goes my peaceful life...

Kiyo: "Why don't you teach him yourself? you're stronger than me."

Gojo: "Of course, there will be a reward."

Kiyo: "Consider it done."

Gojo: "You're such a simpleton that I actually liked your reward-loving attitude.

I just realized my blunder....

Kiyo: "Curse you...."

Yuji POV

I begin my training with Kiyotaka sensei. And damn, he's really powerful.

All of my hits, he dodged it casually and counters it with a strike that hits like a truck.

Kiyo: "Are you seriously tired just by some light combats? I thouhgt you're tougher than this."

Ah, shit. This is getting tiring.

Kiyo: "Stand."

Yuji: "Yes, sensei!"

I then tried hitting him again several times again but like before, it didn't even land.

Kiyo: "Hah....this is going to take a while. Training's over, get changed."

Yuji: "Y-yes!"

I'm going to die for real like this.....