Chapter 16

A//N I was away for the weekend so double update for you, enjoy!

Skye's POV:

Mia's birthday celebration had been going well so far, and with a few drinks in our systems, everyone appeared to relax and get more comfortable as the night went on. We'd probably all spent about an hour together on the dance floor, bumping and grinding as you do.

After dancing with Mia and myself, Evelyn left to have her own private session with Raven. But I can't say much about that since Eliza had came up behind me and put her head in between my neck and shoulder, guiding my waist as we rocked to the beat in a steady rhythm. When I looked up to check on Mia, I noticed that Isla and Andre were dancing around her, making her giggle at their antics.

Eliza's hot breath was hitting my neck, sends shivers down my spine. She spun me around so I could face her and pulls me in closer, so that we are now moving as one. I flush a deep shade of red at the way she's looking down at me and by the way she is currently holding me against her by my ass. She slightly squeezes the area causing a moan to bubble up and out of my throat. "You are stunning, Skye."

We sat down at a table large enough for everyone after we had exhausted ourselves dancing. Eliza was passively listening while humming in agreement or raising her well trimmed brow in response to certain points addressed, while everyone else was either having small talk with the person next to them or talking as a group. I wish Eliza would just take me already, she's so hot. I mean, she's a really chill and laid back person.

A new person made their presence known as they slung one of their arms over my shoulder and pulled me into an awkward side hug while the constant chatter between the newly formed group of people continued. When I turn my head to look at the person, I realise it's Jess.

When I first started at college, Jess was one of the girls I sat with in my business classes. She is about 5'8, with blonde hair, a slim figure accentuated by slight curves, and long legs that could go on for miles.

With a big grin on my face, I stood up and hugged her completely. "It's been a while, Jess. How are you doing? " I could've sworn I saw Eliza's jaw clench when i hugged Jess, but I must be seeing things. "Thank you, I've been fine. You know how I am about keeping myself busy." I responded while chuckling with a small "Hell yeah, I do."

Jess was always looking for ways to fill her free time, which sometimes meant dragging me along with her to get coffee or go clubbing, which may or may not have ended with some below-the-belt activities, if you know what I mean. What? Have at it. She's hot and a lesbian, so sue me.

When I heard a throat clearing behind me, I turned back to the table and saw everyone staring at me and Jess, one person glaring silently and asking who she was, "oh right, guys, this is Jess, we studied Business together." "This is Evelyn, Mia, Isla, Andre, Raven, and Eliza."