Epilogue

Evelyn's POV:

Evelyn's POV:

A//N SMUT, please skip if uncomfortable!

I was chilling on Raven's bed in her apartment, waiting for her to return home from work, when I received a text message from an unknown number. Curiosity got the best of me, and I clicked on the text and entered the chat with the unknown number; as I read the message, all I saw were good intentions from the person.

Recently I've been thinking I should stop being so naive. The chat ended fairly quickly after we discussed the basics, such as what college we went to and what courses we took, we both just kind of left the chat to die there. I didn't feel like making an effort to think of something else to say, so I just left it there and turned my phone off.

Raven had just entered her bedroom as I had placed my phone face up on the bed, so I kissed her on the lips quickly before heading to the bathroom. Raven had a hard look on her face and was staring at my phone when I returned; she scoffed as I entered the room and only motioned towards it. I picked up my phone and saw that I had a new message.

Unknown - 'I just wanted to get your number because you're really beautiful and I thought we should meet up soon. I think we could be good friends..or maybe even something a little more than that.' After reading the message, my eyes widened, knowing Raven's possessive nature would be on display proudly, and honestly, I was prepared for whatever she threw at me; perhaps I could even tease her a little, who knows.

// Small time skip

She slammed her fingers into me from behind, grunting each time, her other hand firmly placed on the middle of my back, holding me in place, face down, ass up. I could only whimper and moan in approval as she spanked me a few times before stopping and kneading the reddened flesh roughly.

She growled at me, "Who the fuck do you belong to?" I raised my head and smirked at her, taunting her even more, and she responded with a vicious smirk laced with evilness. She dug her nails into my ass while adding a third finger, "O-oh, fuckk, yes!"

She slowed her movements as she awaited my response, and I eagerly responded, "You, Ray, you!" She grunted gratefully and shifted her weight so that her thigh rested beneath her forearm, increasing the force with which she pounded into me.

She curled her fingers and repeatedly hit my spot, I was in complete bliss, and when she hissed in a low husky tone to "Cum, darling." my body immediately obeyed and shook viciously through my orgasm, i screamed out her name as my liquids coated her fingers and my legs collapsed causing me to lie flat on my stomach beneath her.

My head was still turned up slightly so I could see her face, I watched as she sucked on her fingers, letting out a small whimper as she smirked seductively down at me. "All mine," she breathlessly uttered as she gently flipped me over and leaned in to tenderly kiss my lips. Once we separated from the kiss, I gave her a lazy smile and stroked her cheek with the back of my fingers. "All yours, baby."

I looked down at the phone that had been long forgotten and sat on the floor beside the bed, the light from the device obviously shone up as the texts that had started all of this lay innocently on the screen, I laughed at how quickly the scene had escalated but I couldn't be happier with the way Raven decided to put me in my place.

Raven's face hardened as she followed my direction of sight, "You better tell her you're taken, better yet block her, I do not share, Evelyn." I felt more of my juices flow out of me at the dominance and possession she was displaying right now, she stared deep into my eyes before lowering her face down closer to mine, growling against my lips "You are mine."

I could only nod in agreement, and the small action caused our lips to brush; after seeing my nod, she lightly pinched my thigh, "words, Eve," I almost moaned from the touch that left a burning patch on my skin, "I-I will tell her, I was only teasing you earlier, you're the only one for me, Raye, I love you."

"I know you were baby, however, I had to remind you who you belong to and who makes your throat sore because you couldn't stop screaming their name while orgasming," she smirked victoriously down at me before flashing the cheesiest grin I'd ever seen. I flushed slightly at her words before bursting into a small fit of laughter, knowing she was correct; she joined in after staring at me as if she was stuck in some sort of trance.

She moved to lie next to me, wrapped her arm around my shoulder, and I nuzzled my head into her chest while drawing random patterns on her defined stomach. We remained like this for a while, just enjoying each other's embrace.

So, basically, this is how the months have gone since Ivan was brought back to Russia; we were told he was now in prison facing multiple charges alongside his father. Raven had grown much more passionate and possessive of me, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the same way towards her. Everything was going well as my first year of college was quickly coming to an end, and I couldn't be happier with where I am in life right now.

Raven had decided she no longer needed to pretend to be Miss O'conner and had returned to the office as DSI Walker, and let me tell you, she looks so damn good in her detective wear. She asked me to move in with her a few months ago because I stayed with her more than I did at home with Isla. Our relationship was stronger than it had ever been, and I couldn't be any more pleased with the situation.

Isla and Dre now lived together in my old apartment, and the sight of the two living together was honestly such a sight to behold; you could tell how in love they were, and it was honestly so cute. If you like the whole cheesy, sappy, romantic type of love, I believe they're what you'd call 'couple goals.' Isla still hosts a games night every Friday, so we all meet up there and catch up on everything we might've missed during the week.

Isla and Raven seemed to get along pretty well and seemed to be pretty close; they definitely enjoyed teaming up when it came to teasing me, which I secretly enjoyed seeing two of the people I adored getting along so well. Isla and I had told our parents about our partners, and while they were initially sceptical of me and Raven, after meeting her, they were very impressed and said they highly approve of her. We've all become like a big family by this point, and I wouldn't trade any of them for the world; they're all amazing people.

Since Dre and Eliza were no longer roommates, Eliza jumped at the chance to move in with Skye; their relationship dynamic was honestly amazing, a perfect balance between soft and hard. Skye may appear tough on the outside, but she's one of the biggest softies around; when they're together, she lets her vulnerable side show and you can tell Eliza absolutely loves her for it. Eliza, the cold, hard woman who works at a well-known law firm and maintains her authoritative role even outside of work. That is, until Skye is mentioned, at which point she appears to melt and soften tremendously.

Then there's the little bombshell Mia dropped on us a couple of months ago: it turns out she's also into girls, which is a definite win for us. She had stated that she wasn't sure if it would work at the time and that she would tell us all once things became more serious, which they did. Mia and Jess were now a happy couple; Mia's family hadn't been upset and were actually quite pleased with the news when Mia told them about it.

Thinking about how things had progressed over these months had really made me appreciate everything around me, especially the brown haired beauty I was currently snuggled up against, I took a look up at her and just like the first time I was completely struck by her beauty, this woman was absolutely divine, I guess she felt my gaze because she gazed down at me softly and gave me a goofy grin, I giggled slightly and gave her a similar grin back. "I'm so in love with you, Raye."

Raven cupped my cheek in her palm and rubbed her thumb across the skin under my eye before softly pecking my lips and pulling back slightly to gaze into my eyes with nothing but love. "Words cannot begin to describe how much I've fallen in love with you Eve. I think it's safe to say that this whole experience between not only us but everyone else as well has been a serendipitous journey."

A//N I really hope you enjoyed reading! Thank you for all the support and comments, it means so much to me. Until next time - rebewrites.