2. And It started!

My mother always told me, "You don't have a filter on your mouth

My mother always told me, "You don't have a filter on your mouth." I never understood what that meant. I thought it was a compliment.

Until today. 

My subconscious chided me for messing with the man but me being me, I couldn't help it. I wanted to see what he would say.

 I looked at him and to my utmost surprise(not) he was still glaring at me. He called a man who I suppose was his bodyguard." Chequebook.", he asked him.

The bodyguard handed the book and took Kia with him. Mr CEO raised one sharp eyebrow at me."How much?"

I squinted my eyes in confusion."You think I'm asking for money?"

In reply, he just gave me a deadpan look. Does this man really think I'd ask for money for taking care of a lost kid? Is he stable in his mind or what? I've never come across someone more infuriating than this specimen.

I closed my eyes for a second and cooled myself otherwise I don't know what I'd have done."You are contemptible." and with these last words I stormed off, swearing never to see his face again.

I made my mind not to go back to the Arnold Enterprise, no way in hell would I be able to bear this man for a second more. Looking into my GPS, I walked to my second and final destination- Halcyos. It was the leading event management company and I think I can be an efficient employee there.

After a walk of 15 minutes, I reached Halcyos. I walked inside the company and asked the receptionist about the interview. Lucky for me, the interview had already started and I was a little late, thanks to Mr How-much. I scoffed thinking about him. The receptionist told me to go to the twelfth floor since the next turn was mine.

I straightened my blazer and pressed the button for the lift. My hands were a little moist due to nervousness. I needed this job anyhow. The ding of the elevator brought me out of my reverie. I stepped out and walked to room 1203.

I was just about to knock on the door when I saw the nameplate and the name made me gasp with shock, fury and disbelief.

Nicolas f*cking Arnold. Obviously 'f*cking' was not written but that's not relevant. What's important is that this company wasn't under Arnold Enterprises, then why the hell does he have a cabin here?

Did I contemplate knocking this time?

Hell yes!

Do I want to work here knowing he's the one who I'll be working under?

Hell no!

Do I want the job?

Unfortunately yes!

Can I work under this money-minded man?

Absolutely not!

Hence I concluded on leaving this interview and going back home. I'll perhaps get another one tomorrow. Today's day is only bad.