5. A Deal!

I glared at him witheringly urging him to start with his "talk"

I glared at him witheringly urging him to start with his "talk". He peered at me, uncomfortable with the silence, and finally said, "You know this is your mistake right?"

I didn't say anything in reply, just looked at him, staring him out with utter disbelief. This man is the most infuriating specimen I've known and I'm quite sure I'll ever know. "So I was saying it's your mistake these people saw me with you. Only if you hadn't thrown those nonsensical tantrums and had accepted my offer of babysitting Kia, I'd have not come to that park and you and I wouldn't have been spotted together."

I shot him an extra sweet smile and turned to open the door but he ceased my movements by holding my left wrist. "Jesus Christ! Why are you so stubborn?", he grumbled under his breath.

Me?

I'm the one who's stubborn.

What a joke?

"See Mr Arnold.", I took a deep breath."I'm actually trying my best to control my anger but if you do not stop with your outrageous comments I'll definitely lose my calm. If because of me, you had to come to the park then you shouldn't have passed a judgement of me being some kidnapper without knowing me and let's say for once I'm letting that sh*t slide, the second time we met, you asserted me for being a freaking stalker and then again instead of asking for a damn apology you have the f*cking audacity to command, yes that's the keyword, you freaking commanded me to work for you and that's not it, you again come to me, blame me for all this mess and then you tell me, "I cleared my throat and mimicked him, "I'm not mad, you mad woman."

He looked at me as if I was some alien." You skipped the detail where I called you a kid." I didn't respond to him, just rolled my eyes.

"I let it slide because you backed off those bloodsucking reporters, not that I asked you to. I'd have handled them."

"Of course, you'd have.", this time it was him who rolled his eyes."Okay fine, maybe.", I gave him a pointed look." Christ, this woman.", He closed his eyes for a second and then continued." Fine, Miss Summers, I was also at mistake but it was you who always provoked me because of your always ready to fight attitude."

"I object at the word also, you and only you're at mistake.", He was about to say something but I didn't let him and continued."Now we are done with the question of who's at mistake so let's come to the slightly bigger matter which is how do we cease these reporters and how do we clear off this sh*t."

"It's easy, I pay them to delete all these bloody articles and you work for me in order to pay back. Do you..", I interrupted him getting confused. Why do I need to pay?

"One second, one second, why would I pay you? You were the one who came to the park, you were the one who wiped that damned ice cream off my face, I swear to God I'll never eat ice cream from today-" he raised an eyebrow at my statement-"in a park, but that's not a point you are again distracting me. What I'm saying is why did you do that?"