6. Nicky uncle's friends.

"Kia where are you? If your devil of a", I heard a voice come from the corridor behind me but I couldn't see the owner due to how tightly this little girl was holding me

"Kia where are you? If your devil of a", I heard a voice come from the corridor behind me but I couldn't see the owner due to how tightly this little girl was holding me. I was astonished by her vice grip on me but at the same time my heart was touched seeing her affection towards me, it was the first time after Mumma that someone hugged me.

"Don't leave me again.", she mumbled, her head in the crook of my neck. Can someone get attached to someone within a few minutes? This was just so surreal for me that for a moment I thought as if it was some kind of two-hour movie going on.

Unrealistic at its height.

"I won't.", I whispered to her running my hand up and down her back to soothe her tense muscles. "Come on, show me that pretty smile of yours Kia."

She pulled back and her face lit with a toothy grin. The kid was too precious.

"Kia.", the voice came again. She peeped across my shoulder, my eyes watching her actions intently, and she gave a quick wave to the person behind me. My eyes caught Mr Arnold's expressions who looked annoyed.

"Oh, you're with your uncle only. Good good.", the voice who still hadn't got a face and name replied to Kia." Nickolie my man! Long time no see.", he walked to Mr Arnold and hugged him as if they were brothers who hadn't met for years.

"Don't call me that Aiden.", Mr Nicolas snapped at him but in return, he just patted his shoulder."When will you get used to it man?"

"Never.", he replied in his usual annoyed tone.

The guy turned to my side and now I could see his beauty-I mean we should appreciate things worth appreciation. He had slightly curly blonde hairs with electric blue eyes. The broad grin plastered on his pretty face filled the whole room with a cheerful aura.

"And who might this lovely lady be?", he smiled at me making me beam as well.

"Arielle Summers, Kia's babysitter.", I mentally praised myself for not embarrassing myself in front of him. 

"Really now?", he grinned like a cheshire cat raising both of his eyebrows," because it didn't seem so in the newspaper.", as soon as he finished his words, Mr Arnold slapped the back of his head, "The heck was that?", he groaned rubbing the part where he was hit.

"Oh, where are my manners? My name is Aiden, Aiden Rivera.", he stretched his hand out and we shook our hands gently."This dumbhead's chuddy buddy.", he had an accent, an Italian accent.

"You are really pretty.", I blurted all of a sudden. There you go! My anxiety due to standing too close to two beautiful male specimens took my best." F-Fish I mean, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound creepy..", I stumbled on my words, can't curse in front of a 4-year-old.

But what surprised me was he laughed, particularly on my awkwardness. Kia on the other had a confused look, of course, she didn't understand all that was happening and Mr Arnold well he was just standing there looking as annoyed as ever."It's the first time when someone told me that I'm pretty. You have to be an introvert, aren't you?"