Epilogue

Peace

Peace.

It's been peace with him. Every single day has been a reminder of how lucky I'm to have a great husband like Nick.

How these six years passed, I couldn't know. It's not like it was a straight line. It was more like an unpredictable track. I guess it was the best part of my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I was really proud of my husband. He had successfully overtaken his other company and his vision of getting Arnold empire back in Mama's hands was completed. And as much as I was feeling bad for his father, he hurt Mama and however hard we try, it's impossible to forgive his deeds.

Anyway, Caleb and Kia's bond had grown, Kia had always been smart and intellectual for her age but as she grew up, she accepted him as her father but that doesn't mean it affected her relationship with her Nicky Uncle, all it did was get stronger.

He was genuinely happy when Kia told him that she accepted Caleb as her father doesn't mean she loved him more.

He was the one who gave her the love of a father all her life and for her, he'll always come first. We were blessed with a beautiful daughter three years back. Arina, her name meant goddess of peace, again it was him who kept her name. She possessed steel-grey eyes just like her father and as much as I wanted her to call me Mumma first, her first word was Dada.

I can't even express in words, how happy Nick was when she said her first word. He legit increased the salary of all his employees.

He was always an amazing man but he was extra amazing for our daughters, Arina and Kia. Though, Kia continued to call him Nicky uncle, he never let her feel left out. If he got one dress for Arina, he'd get one for Kia too and that's the thing I loved the most about him.

Evans and Tara were also blessed with a boy two years later they got tied. His name was Sian and he was a cute little munchkin. Kia was too excited when she got to know about their baby so when Arina was born, she couldn't hold her emotions.

Both niece and uncle literally shed tears when they saw her for the first time.

Mama was overjoyed when she got to know about my pregnancy and though I feel guilty, I will always cherish those moments for the rest of my life. I had troubled him a lot during all those mood swings and sleepless nights, but the fact that not even once did he get frustrated or annoyed with me always gets me.

Talking about Aiden, he had found his one true love but just like his friends, he was also a coward and was waiting for the "right" time.

And the most amazing part was that it was the same girl who we met in the restaurant that day. 

Destiny!

Nick was more than happy when he got to know about his love because, in his words, he was afraid if Aiden would be single, he'd have more time to spend with our kids and he would teach them all types of sh*ts, just like he did with Kia.