3. Kia's nanny?

"I want you

"I want you."

I threw the duvet that I'd pulled over my head to escape those three haunting words. Why the f*ck did I go there? Why in God's name did I meet that devil's son and what in the world did I do to land up in this situation.

The last few hours were the most traumatizing hours of my life. Why?

Let me recap.

As soon as Mr Bodyguard left with Kia, Mr Arnold turned to me, his jaw ticking like a time bomb making me scoff.

I was about to take a step towards the door when his voice echoed stopped me dead in my tracks. "I want you."

"I'm sorry what?"

"You heard that.", he seethed.

I was angry was an understatement. I was furious. What does he think I'm, a f*cking object? My fists clenched ready to punch the brains out of him but I controlled myself. Violence is the second option.

I walked to him and kept one hand on his bicep and stood on my tippy toes, tough move Ari! He stiffened when I kept my forehead against his. His eyes watched my every move intently and for that moment I felt conscious. "Do you think your fever has reached your brains?"

He blinked once, twice and thrice. "Who told you I've fever?"

"Then why are you acting like a mental?"

"You think I'm mad?", he looked into my eyes, his fingers dug into my skin and that's when I realized how he had held me with his arm around my waist. All of a sudden my all confidence drained, again I repeat I'm more of a girl to crush on fictional characters than real personalities. But now there was no way going back. This man had angered the living daylights about me.

I gasped, keeping my act." Mr Arnold you don't have to worry. It's fine we will see a doctor or better I can help you with seeing a witch. She's really great wi..", my words were cut off by him pulling me flush against his body.

"I'm not mad, you mad woman.", he roared, his eyes practically trying to bury me 6 feet.

"I beg to differ that.", I sassed and got out of his grip ready to move out of the room when he pulled me by my elbow and the next second I was pushed on the visitor's chair.

He trapped me completely by keeping his palms on the arms of the chair. I'm not lying, I swear at that moment I felt as if he did a magic spell not allowing air to go into my lungs.

"I tried to tell you patiently.", I scoffed at his words. Patience and he don't go in a single f*cking sentence. He gripped my chin making me look into his eyes."Now listen carefully Miss, I want you for Kia as her babysitter. Tell me how much you'll take and we can seal the deal."

This time it was me who blinked once, twice and thrice.

"But I don't want to work for you." See the reason was absolutely clear. I liked the kid since the moment I met her but I hated this man since the moment I gazed into his eyes. I would have been more than glad to take care of her only if she was not related to Mr Arnold.