32. Only you, mi amore. Only YOU.

I never thought my twenty-fifth birthday would be so beautiful

I never thought my twenty-fifth birthday would be so beautiful. I felt like God had showered all the happiness on me within a single day. I just couldn't stop smiling. My smile never stopped, even as I went to sleep.

After we came from the orphanage, I couldn't stop smiling and ranting about how those precious kids made me feel. During the whole ride, I kept on speaking and appreciating their gestures and my lips always curl in a smile whenever I think of how Nicolas without saying a word kept on listening to me for the whole journey.

To be frank, If I were in his shoes, I'd have snapped at myself but bless the man, he didn't stop me even for a second.

When we reached his penthouse, I, first of all, apologized to Kia and everyone. But again, bless their precious souls they hugged me without a word.

Once again I couldn't help but thank God for sending such people into my life.

And I'd be lying if I say I've not been keeping happy since that day.

Actually, more than I should.

Every day I'd spend my day with Kia and Nicolas. Most of the days I'd go to his place, either his house or office and at the weekends, he'd come with Kia and Mama to mine.

Our bond had grown stronger and damn that man, he is making me fall for him harder and harder every day. I'm not sure how he does it. It's like he's a magician, with some magical spell.

It's like the more he comes closer, the more I get terrified that I'd just blurt my feelings to him.

He never fails to make me smile. It doesn't matter how angry I get, it doesn't matter how much I lose my temper, he still smiles and I'm the one who smiles back.

Sometimes I feel afraid what if I lose him but then I think about those precious words he had uttered to me. I remember how he holds my hand, how he kisses my forehead with tenderness and gentleness.

I remember how he calls me amore.

I glanced out of the window and I could see the sky was a beautiful shade of blue. A soft, dreamy blue. It was the weekend and just like always he, Mama and Kia came to pick me up and right now we were going to have breakfast.

He didn't seem to like the idea but Kia gave him a sweet adorable look and he gave in.

He was so easy to melt.

As soon as we stopped outside the cafe as if wings were given to us, we ran. We ran like the wind and jumped into the diner. He rolled his eyes seeing our over-enthusiasm which resulted in getting him a smack by Mama. I chuckled making him scowl.

He had covered his face with his hoodie and a pair of ray bans in order to stay anonymous since we decided to go to a local one.

We gave our orders and settled in the booth waiting for our food to arrive. Nicolas and I sat side by side and Mama and Kia opposite to us. Since it was early morning, the number of customers was not high.