Bonus: Aiden's fiasco

I officially hate my friends.

Here I was in a crisis and they were messing around. It was the worst time for them to joke around and not take things seriously.

I had never felt so betrayed in my life.

My friends were laughing hysterically, but I was in no mood for their antics.

"This isn't funny, idiots." I shouted as I walked to Mama and laid my head on her lap as she glared at the two of them."Both of them, if you don't stop now I will kick your asses out of here."

This made them shut up.

"I'm still unable to wrap my head around the fact that you, a charmer managed to get a girl so angry she slapped you... twice.", My face twisted in shame and embarrassment as the morons started to laugh again.

"Two slaps and a punch in the gut, Mama.", Nicolas F*cking Arnold, as Arielle used to say in the past, seemed perfect for the moment to me.

Bastard!

The reason I was so mad was not just because they were making fun of me, but also because, f*ck I felt too furious, how could that woman, that stranger, do something like that to me?

It seems like even the most innocuous-looking face can conceal a demon.

"That woman was completely insane Mama, totally crazy.", I said quietly as I sat up and looked at her."She slapped me twice and then threw a glass of water at me. She is definitely on drugs."

"Aiden you can't say that about someone you don't even know."

"Hi everyone." I looked towards the doorway and saw Sienna walking in.

"Where's Amore Sienna?", Arielle walked in when Nicolas asked about her, she was handling a crying Arina.

Arina had just turned 5 months and she was the light of everyone's eye. She was always smiling and cooing, but now she was having a fit. Arielle looked like she was on the verge of a panic attack. Her husband rushed towards her and took Arina from her arms and as soon as she was in his embrace, she went quiet.

"Traitor.", Arielle joked and all laughed. Everyone knew that Arina was always happier when she was with her father. He kissed her forehead and then slowly rocked her in his arms. He had a special way of calming her down and I was sure that she would soon be asleep. 

After a few minutes, Arina was indeed sound asleep in her father's arms.

"I'll take her inside." Once Arielle was back everyone gathered around me again and I knew I was screwed.

S-c-r-e-w-e-d.

"Now tell us what happened.", Mama ordered and boy was I in deep trouble.

"What are we talking about again?"Sienna asked before I could start my nightmarish experience or better could tell them about that ferocious woman.

"Some feisty woman slapped Aiden twice," Evans said and then there was a pin-drop silence. Arielle and Sienna looked at me with wide eyes and I nodded with reluctance.

"You got slapped by some random woman?"

"How?"

"When?"

"Where?"

"Why?"

"Who slapped you?"Questions were firing at me like bullets and all I could do was look at the two women with shame, Gosh! I was about to have a freaking heart attack.

"Was the woman beautiful?" A strange question came in between and I knew if I was screwed before, now is the time I should probably dig a hole and bury myself inside.