Chapter 1: Recollection

3rd Person POV:

SEP 30th 2017

You might be wondering what is so special about this day to mention it like this? Well on this fateful night there seems to be an arrangement for a private party in Conrad Osaka, Osaka.

This luxury hotel was situated in Osaka's business and administrative center, on the highest floors of Nakanoshima Festival West Tower. Also known as 'address in the sky', the sleek and modern hotel offers noteworthy views from guest rooms and event spaces alike. This hotel offers 5-stars luxury rooms and suits.

And it also seems appropriate as the luxurious hotel has every facility available for a private party. It is arranged by one of the leading businessman and tycoon, Yuuki Shouzou.

In the evening many well known people, politicians, and influential personalities arrived at the venue.

3rd person POV:

Suddenly, among that gathering a line of 3-4 black sedans entered the hotel through the front gate and in the center was a black Rolls Royce .Some people were staring at the luxury car, pondering who might be the person with curiosity and anxiety. From the sedans some guards in black suit came out and opened the doors of the Rolls Royce, a receptionist rushed to the site to greet them and offered to take them inside. From the car a man in his 40's came out with a young looking woman and a cute small boy.

The people who were present recognized the man immediately as he is well-known all over Japan. He was Ayanokouji Kyo. The beautiful lady by his side is his wife Ayanokouji Keiko and this child with them was gifted with good looks that resembled, of course, his mother and father. His charm was quite powerful and could even charm men (no homo), not to mention women. He has similar brown hair and beautiful golden eyes like his father.

They walked through the hallway, into the elevator as the party was held on the upper floor. As soon as they arrived at the floor the people inside started noticing them one by one. There isn't a single person in that room who could ignore their existence. Why do you ask?

Because he is not some ordinary person, in short he can be described as the one of the most influential and powerful person in Japan , after President-kun of course, he is also a business tycoon and is running a few of his business with Yuuki Shouzou. And also, his presence, one that couldn't be ignored emitted aura of superiority. He was a man to be respected.

The party is being thrown by Yuuki Shouzou for 2 purposes. One was to celebrate the success in a new project in which both he and Ayanokouji were partners and second was to celebrate the 10th birthday anniversary of the one & only daughter of the Yuuki family. They both greeted each other and Ayanopapa introduced his wife and son to Yukidada. The son was of course Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Did you expect someone else? Heh~

He was very charming for a 10 year old. His big golden eyes. Soft puffed up cheeks and his face can melt anyone's heart. It can be said he was born to dominate the opposite sex with his uncanny charm.

Kiyotaka's POV:

(I am a pretty normal kid, yeah. Nothing crazy like white walls thingy happened to me. ....you knoe if you know what I am talking about right ?)

I have a very loving and caring family, both my parents love me, care for me, encourage me and so I love them too. I feel lucky to have such a family. Now, the point is I don't like parties. As my Dad is a very well-known person according to my mom, he gets invitations to many parties, and many times mom and I have to join too.

And well it is very boring. I am pretty good looking or so everyone says and dad's reputation is quite high. So I attract attention way too much than I can handle which is really troublesome you know. I am not like my canon version but anyone will feel uncomfortable with people staring at them with whatever intention they have god knows.