SS 2- Dinner of Old Friends

**Knock knock**

Asuna Pov:

...Huh?... Oh, it seems I got too immersed in my thoughts back there. Still... that really got me thinking...

I decided to finish off preparing in the kitchen and went to open the door and let the guest in. After I let the guest in and closed the door, suddenly...

Kiyotaka: "Thank you for inviting me, Kawaii Ojou-sama."

He knelt down on his knee and kissed my hand. Right... I don't have anything to worry about... Afterall... I'm in love with 'this' man of all people.

I thought to myself while smiling...

3rd Person POV:

Asuna giggles

Asuna: "You never fail to surprise me with your actions Kiyotaka. It's my pleasure that you are accompanying me."

Kiyotaka: "Hehe. I was looking forward to your cooking after all."

Asuna: "Come in. Put yourself at ease. Take a seat wherever you want. The dinner is almost ready."

Kiyotaka: "Sure ."

Ayanokouji Pov:

Asuna's smile. What a beautiful site. She is an angel. I promise to myself I will protect that smile whatever the cost may be. Even if fate might not be on my side. But one thing I am sure of. I won't let that smile fade away ever.

I sat down on the chair near the table .In the meantime I looked around the room. There was a simple feminine beauty to the room that was reflective of her spirit. It was comfy and relaxing. As expected of her, I remember going to her room a few times while spending time with her in their mansion. It was similarly decorated and the colour layout of the whole room was eye soothing and neat. So I am not surprised if she keeps her room like that.

Just as I was lost in my thoughts I was greeted by the enticing smell coming from the kitchen that made me drool and it increased my desire for food more.

Kiyotaka: "Asuna, do you want any help in the kitchen ?"

I definitely wasn't trying to take a peek at the food Asuna. How cruel of you Asuna. *sob*

Asuna: "Hehe, don't worry I am fine and all preparations are finished."

Those blissful words gave me an adrenaline rush. Finally I can taste it.

Kiyotaka: "Then I will help you in setting up the table if you don't mind."

Asuna: "I will take you up on that. Thanks."

We both set up the table , then she brought 2 bowls. I was awestruck the moment I saw the prepared food and the presentation.

 I was awestruck the moment I saw the prepared food and the presentation