Chapter 2: Strings of Fate

Ayanokouji POV

???:"Young master, we will arrive at the destination in a few minutes.

I was brought back to reality by my butler, Matsuo-san. He has been my butler since I was a child. He was always really nice to me and treated me like his own son.

We had finally arrived at the elite school created by the Japanese Government. It was the Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing High School or ANHS for short. ANHS was a school made to nurture elite students who will likely become Japan's future leaders. It was said that anybody who graduates here gets some sort of 'pass' that can allow you to get any Job or admission in any college the said person prefers, but in my opinion this is far too good to be true. Although I don't think that its a lie, making the hundreds of students who graduate here get accepted to any university or job they want sounds far-fetched.

I decided to exit the car. Putting aside my speculations.

Matsuo: "I hope you have fun Young Master, make some good friends. Enjoy your three years of High School"

Matsuo-san said in a caring tone.

Ayanokouji: "I will, thank you Matsuo-san"

I unconsciously smiled. You can say it was a genuine smile. But it only lasted for a second. As soon as I closed the door of the car, my smile vanished.

As Matsuo-san drove the car away, I noticed that for some reason most of the students were looking at me.  'Sigh' 

I sighed internally. I should have known that arriving at a school in a limo would get me unwanted attention, that is why I wanted to come by bus but my Dad and Mom insisted. I was already used to attention honestly, since my family is well known around the country, but some of the stares I received were quite unpleasant or rather glares. I didn't exactly like getting glared as I could feel people drilling a hole in my head.

(Anyone missing Bus-kun or Horikita-chan. I don't want Kiyo to experience that hindrance ......)

3rd person POV

Multiple students arrived at the front gate of the school. They arrived by bus, one by one, but something caught the attention of almost all of them.(I wouldn't think Koenji would be surprised to see a limo)

A black limo pulled over near the entrance. Most of the students were thinking who could that fancy car belong to.

The gate of the limo opened and a charming handsome boy with brown hair and golden eyes opened the door of the limo. He seemed to be talking to the chauffeur, but what truly caught the attention of the crowd was his killer smile. He was smiling while talking to the driver. This smile only added to his overall attractiveness and charm. Most of the people, regardless of their gender had either a tint of pink on their faces, or were a full on tomato head.

Once he got out of the limo and closed the door, his smile disappeared instantly. But he was still very attractive for all the women who were there to see .There was a certain group of stupid idiots who were jealous of how handsome the boy was that they started glaring at him with jealousy and hatred.

Idiot 1:"Dude look, it's an ikemen"

Idiot 2:"Ugh I can't stand pretty boys like him. They think they're so cool and own the whole school just because they're good looking? Nah. And by school, I mean the girls"

Idiot 1:"I know right? Guys like him should just drop dead"

Idiot 3:"I can't stand guys who think they're all high and mighty just because of their good looks"