Chapter 8 : Club fair

It is now lunch time. Sensei just left and now we we're all getting ready to leave except for the ones who brought their own 🍱

I was putting all of my belongings in my bag when suddenly, a group of girls walked up to me.

Nishikawa: "Hey Ayanokouji-kun, would you like to have lunch with us?"

The leader of the group Nishikawa politely asked me. I have turned them down before so it would be rude to do so again. I looked at Asuna subtly. She sighed and then nodded. We were planning on having lunch together, but I guess I'll have to wait until dinner.

Ayanokouji: "Sure"

I answered them politely with a smile. They all looked kind if funny with red tint on their cheeks and they look happy.

Motodoi: "Great! Let's go!"

I nodded. I stole a glance at Asuna before leaving and well she seemed to have a bit of disappointment in her eyes, but it was subtle. I hope I didn't cause that. I'll talk to her later.

We all walked together to the cafeteria. Multiple students looked at us. Some had jealous looks on their faces while others just minded their own business. Well, it was understandable to stare. I mean, I was walking with a bunch of girls behind me, who wouldn't stare?

Boy's conversation

???: "Damn that guy. Only the second day of school and he's already walking with a bunch of pretty girls with him."

???: "I mean, COME ON! He'll take all the girls at this rate!"

???: "Well, can't say I'm surprised though. Yesterday he came to school in a black limo and he's pretty good looking if I do say so myself"

???: "It's unfair though! Why are all these girls after the good-looking ones! Don't they know it's what on the inside that matters! Personality!"

???: "Yeah? but you don't have that either."

???: "HAHAHA yeah dude, not only are you ugly as f*ck on the outside, but also on the inside!"

Girl's conversation

???: "Damn he's hot!"

???: "I know right! I saw him yesterday and he was just as hot as he is now!"

???: "But looks like we're not the only ones that think so"

???:"Those girls are so lucky! Being in the same class as him, it's just not fair!"

???: "Speaking of which, did you see the video posted yesterday?"

???: "What do you mean?"

???: "Girl, the fight, the fight!".

???: "Oh yeah, I remember that! I saw it yesterday! He was on fire, looked so awesome! The way he just beat those students up in no time was mind blowing!"

???: "And he did it so effortlessly too. He's a really good hawwt"

???: "Handsome, rich, gentle and knows how to fight?! He's an ideal bf for anyone! I saw him with the girl with lilac hair and a cane and he was so considerate while walking with her! Going at her pace! If you tell me he's smart, then he's literally perfect!"

Ayanokouji POV

We all finally arrived at the cafeteria, ordering our food and paying with our points, we all sat at the table.

Nishikawa: "So Ayanokouji-kun, tell us something about yourself."

Ayanokouji: "What about me you want to know?"