Chapter 10 : No one can Hate Music

Previously - Club fair was organized So that the students could join different clubs of their choice . The club's were being showcased through different stalls.

Ayanokouji and Asuna just wanted to try fencing and face each other in a duel. It was a splendid match and it attracted a large crowd surrounding them post match and started praising their abilities. After a while they moved on from that place.........

Start of the chapter -

Ayanokouji POV

After we left the fencing club, Asuna looked at me with peering eyes. *Sigh* Life sure is difficult huh

Asuna: "Kiyo"

Ayanokouji: "...I can explain"

*Sigh* Time for me to think of an excuse. I mean, if we're talking about experience alone, then she far surpasses me in this field, but in terms of overall ability, it's a different story.

Asuna: "No need..."

Kami-sama...tasukete... (You pronounce it as tas-ke-te. I wrote "taskete" at first but google docs corrected it so it must be correct)

Asuna: "Although I have more experience than you, you're much more capable than me. I can see that much, especially after I saw you single handedly betting those upperclassmen effortlessly yesterday."

Ayanokouji: "...huh?... Wait, so you're not mad that I held back?"

Asuna: "Well,I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't mad. I mean, I went all out because I considered you to be a worthy opponent, but I guess you didn't feel the same way. Well, it is true that you're way out of my league, so i understand"

Ayanokouji: "Asuna..."

Asuna POV

That's right, there's no way I could be as amazing as him. No matter how hard I try myself, I won't be like him. We're the same age, we both have the same family background...but I feel like the many obstacles just keeps popping up and prevent us from being closer.

The path of improvement isn't an easy one to take. Even though we both started walking on this path at the same time, carrying the same things in our backpack, he is already way ahead. He wasn't walking, but running. Overcoming every obstacle he encountered head-on.

That's right, with my pace I could never catch up to him. That doesn't mean I'll stop improving myself. I'll keep trying my best to support him in any way possible.

A few minutes later

Ayanokouji POV

After a while of walking, we finally arrived at the music club. I felt students staring at us on the way here. It was quite uncomfortable, but it wasn't really hurting me much. I was already used to it after all the parties my father forced me to attend to. After all, being the only child of THE Ayanokouji family, I needed to get used to it at some point in my childhood.

???:"Hello there kouhais, would you two like to join the music club? We welcome all aspiring musicians here. We also have a variety of musical instruments available for you all."

Ayanokouji: "Thank you for the offer senpai. Would you allow us to take a look first?"

???: "Of course, do you two play any instruments?"

Ayanokouji: "I can play a variety of instruments, but the piano is what I am best at"

Piano and Calligraphy actually...tee hee