Chapter 9- A Heated Face off

Hey Guys I guess there is no need for any reminders.

"Be careful with your words, they can be forgiven but they can't be forgotten."

......................................................................................................................................................

Ayanokouji POV

???: "Good afternoon, My name is Horikita Manabu. I am the student council president"

Oh that's why... they're siblings or cousins... interesting...

Manabu: "We from the student council, like the rest of the after school clubs, are also looking for new members. If any of you are interested, you can sign up. But we would prefer a student who isn't a member of any after school clubs to sign up, so if you want to join the student council, you shouldn't be in any other clubs. Also, we aren't going to pick just anybody. We will judge you whether you are suitable to be a member of the student council"

So basically, they need someone with commitment . This must be to ensure that no idiots would waste the student council's time.

Although the president said this in a polite and calm way, it sent shivers to several people's spines. After a few finishing words, the student council president got off the stage and then his secretary, Tachibana Akane said a few more words. While getting off the stage, I noticed the student council president spared a glance at Horikita. I then looked at Horikita, she seemed to have a tint of fear in her eyes as she looked away. It seems like they have somewhat complicated relationship.

I looked at Asuna and she seemed to be lost in her thoughts. 

Ayanokouji: "Asuna, do you want to join the student council?"

Asuna: "Not really, I was actually thinking maybe you could join? And I would assume you are interested in joining as well?"

Me? Well, I was planning on joining as it will probably prove useful in the future, that is, if I get accepted.

Ayanokouji: "He he. Seems like you haven't forgotten about me that much. I am indeed interested in joining student council. Let's check out other clubs and decide which one catch your attention."

She nodded and then we started making our way through the crowd. After a while of walking, we finally arrived at the fencing club. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't even think the school would have a fencing club, but hey... luck's on my side I guess.

A few minutes later........

We finally arrived at the fencing club. Some senpais were sparring while the others were watching. As soon as we arrived, a senpai with dark hair and ruby red eyes greeted us while he was still wearing his fencing gear.

(They looked like tight white leggings, a tight long sleeved shirt, fencing jacket to protect body and headgear to protect the face. Can't be bothered with writing the names.)

??? {NPC black haired senpai}: "Hey there, welcome to the fencing club. Would you two like to try fencing?"

The senpai asked us gently with a smile (JUST LIKE AN NPC FR). Me and Asuna both nodded. He then led us to a mat and gave us the proper equipment and let us borrow the proper outfit.

The both of us then started changing. After a few minutes, we both came out of the dressing room and prepared to spar.

Ayanokouji: "You ready?"

Asuna: "Always *smirk*"

Ayanokouji: "In that case, I won't hold back *smirks back*"

We both looked at each other with confident smiles. We both got into fencing a few days before our parents stopped doing business together so we got to spar a few times. I haven't been fencing much but I know my skills are at least far above amateur level.