Chapter 7 : Aftermath

Previously -

Sudou was standing there like a statue. The girls Asuna, Ichinose and Horikita came to Ayanokouji to check on him.

At the same time in a nearby cafe a blonde haired boy was enjoying his coffee and watching the event through the glass window.

??: "My my!! Is that Ayanokouji-boy? So he got some techniques, as expected of the heir of Ayanokouji family. But still won't be a match for me. Heh, not bad Ayanokouji-boy. It will be my pleasure to crush you when we face-off in the future. Now this school won't be that boring with him here."

--Start of chapter--

Location - Outside the convenience store, after the fight

Time - 2:00 - 3:30 pm |

3rd person POV-

After dealing with the Senpais when Ayanokouji turned back he saw a huge crowd of students either taking pictures or watching him while talking with each other .

Surely he won't expect something like this to go unnoticed. There would be good and bad influence of the event, in future, for him. To know about the hardships keep reading the story......

Ah the narrator got derailed, back to the scene....

He arrived near the girls who were both shocked and amused.

Asuna: "You didn't need to go that far with them."

Ichinose: "Are you alright Ayanokouji-kun. Are you hurt somewhere ?"

Horikita: "That was a surprise indeed. I didn't know you had some good fighting skills."

Sudou: "D-dude are you for real? What are you? You are Hella strong. But how?"

Bla bla.... questions just poured for him. C'mon you should be considerate of a warrior after battle, even though the 3 were kind of underlings.

Ayanokouji POV-

Looks like chaos wherever I look. Seems like it was little more than what I was ready for, but it's done, no going back from here on.

As soon as I got near my group, they started questioning one after another. I don't mind that I don't feel like staying in front of this gathering who are making videos and taking pictures. I would rather avoid prolonged conversation in this place. So, I gave them vague answers and we left the place.

Ayanokouji: "Sudou, they were provoking you to take advantage of you. Don't take such actions again."

Sudou: "Bro, sorry about that. I am actually short tempered, so I get angry quickly. Thanks for helping me, man. I will be careful next time. I owe you this one, don't forget to ask for anything. I will do whatever I can to help you."

I didn't expect that encounter and the consequences. 

(He is not canon, so he is not that calculative from get go)  

We bid farewell to each other as well.

So now just me, Asuna and Ichinose went to the dorm. We took our room keys from the receptionist. My room was on the 4th floor Room No. 402 and the girls' dorm rooms were on upper floors.

Ichinose exchanged contact information with me as she was obsessed over repaying the money some way or another 😚. What an honest person. I hope I get to know her more in future.

Asuna: "We just started our high school and look; you are already creating so much ruckus. What's wrong with you."(In a sarcastic way)

Ayanokouji: "Ahaha... it's not like that. I am just doing what I think is important to take advantage of, the loopholes of the school rules. In the end it will give us an advantage for future actions."