Chapter 5: Convenience store

Ayanokouji POV

I grouped 6 people who volunteered in 3 pairs, each pair to gather information on a single class without getting any attention or suspicion.

For now I have to grab some stuff from the convenience store. Most of the students are gone and few are moving out slowly but I see Asuna is here too.

Asuna: "Ayanokouji-kun....we have a lot to catch up with eachother don't we ?"

She is calling me with my last name. It seems after a long time it's awkward to call with first name.

Ayanokouji: "What's up with that Asuna ? We are not strangers and we have known eachother before so you can use my first name as you used to back then."

Asuna: "I-Is that so! K-kiyotaka-kun will you accompany me to the convenience store if you are not preoccupied with something else ?"

Ayanokouji: "Perfect. I am going to the same place. Let's go then. We can talk during the walk."

She looks happy. What a eventful first day.

We talked about the time period we missed about eachother's lives. And we didn't even realise that we were in front a convenience store.

Location-CONVENIENCE STORE
Ayanokouji Pov:

We went to different sections. I needed shampoo, soap and some ingredients for cooking. As I am going to cook my own food. Asuna is buying her stuff. So we decided to meet up near the counter.

And I came face to face with a girl. I stopped myself instinctively before any accident. She has long black hair with one braid tied with a pink bow as well as gradient red eyes. It won't be wrong to say she is quite beautiful.... What the hell am I thinking! And I am still staring at her. Now she might think I am a pervert. Let's apologize before that.

Ayanokouji: "Sorry. I was a little careless. Are you fine?"

??: "Y-yeah I am fine. Next time be a little careful."

Phew thank goodness . I didn't get labelled as anything. Oh something caught my attention in the corner labelled as 'Free Stuff'

Ayanokouji: "Free Stuff ? On top of giving this much points, is there still a need for free stuff?"

She seemed to have noticed that too. So she is a little smart at least.

Ayanokouji: "I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka class A. Nice to meet you."

??: "Jeez, you just went ahead and introduced yourself. sigh Horikita Suzune class D."

Ayanokouji: "Then Horikita-san what do you think about this?"
I pointed to the stand with my free stuff.

Horikita: "I think the school is pretty lenient providing students with this much pocket money. But I should warn you to use points carelessly and save some."

Ayanokouji: "Yes. It seems like I should save some points."

Looks like she is smart. I saw she picked up cheap products. So she is being careful from start.

We moved to the counter. U-oh, Asuna was waiting for me and she is glaring at Horikita.  What explanation would be right ? That I, who have good reaction speed and mobility bumped into a beautiful girl accidentally? Oh lord I was just lost in my thought.

What's that noise at the counter. There seems to be some commotion.

??: "Excuse me, please complete your payment fast, we are in line."

??: "I am extremely sorry. I think I forgot my ID card. I am not used to it."

Ayanokouji: "Excuse me. I can help . I will pay for you."