Chapter 4: Introduction Arc II

Yes Quote Time

Quote Of The Week

« It's difficult to change the world on your own, but twisting it a little might not be all that hard. »

- Bakemonogatari

Ayanokouji POV

Sensei: "That's all the information needed for you about the school system. If anyone has any questions you can ask."

That's ANHS for you. Now I have all the information I need to make preparations beforehand.  I will just need the chess pieces in positions. Seems like others are lost in their thoughts and can't bring themselves to ask anything.

Sensei: "Since no one has anymore questions you can do whatever you want with the rest of the time. There is no more classes today

He said left the classroom.

So in short according to the information we got :

-The ID-cards given to us work as our currency. So we have to carry it every time we need to do any transactions.

-We can buy anything with those points. There are even things that can be bought that we don't know of. Similarly to the information now that we were able to buy.

-We have been given 1,00,000 private points to spend in this month. But it's not fixed as we will be getting different amount every month depending on CP.

-THE CLASS POINTS (CP). According to Sensei the class points  are calculated depending on disciplines like class attendance, attentiveness towards the class, ideal behaviour in school etc. And also it can be increased by securing better results in the exams.

-We are classmates until our graduation. No class rearrangement in every grade, same homeroom teacher for 3 years. But students can be expelled if they fail in the exams.

Heh, this only gets better from here on. Now that I think about it while  I was lost in my monologue others were staring at me with concerned looks.        

'C'mon let your boy chill a bit will ya! Can't even let me have my MC monologue moment ? C'mon guys c'mon' Only if I could say it like that. Anyways time to move.

3rd person POV

Sakayanagi was Fufu'ing and Asuna was glancing at Ayanokouji with a proud smile. Most of the students were just trying to take in all the unexpected events happening in front of their eyes and the information they got in just a few minutes.

......(Class D Horikita Suzune was itching to meet someone who she could trash talk with or stab with her compass-chan And you know who was her seatmate this time?.... Sudog with the legendary window seat to annoy Horikita of course. If you know you know. or Nvm just continue with the story.🤫)

In class A all students were chatting amongst themselves, more like murmuring when a petite lilac haired loli with a cane got up from her seat and made her way to the podium in front of the class grabbing everybody's attention.

Sakayanagi: "Hello everyone, may I have your attention. Since we will be classmates, why don't we introduce ourselves. As I proposed it, I will start with myself. I am Sakayanagi Arisu. I am good at academics, I love to play chess."

Then one by one everyone started introducing themselves.

Just some notable Introductions.

??: "I am Totsuka Yahiko, I am single for now, but I know it won't last  long. So if anyone wants to date me then show some haste!"