Chapter ??? - Meeting With Manabu-nii

Ayanokouji POV

It was 10 pm .Even though i enjoyed my evening with Asuna couldn't sleep so I thought of going out for a walk and taking a drink on the way as I was feeling thirsty too.

I went to the lift, pressed the button and waited for it. It came up after a few minutes. I boarded it and pressed the switch for the ground floor. 

I went outside and it was pretty late so I didn't cross anyone on my way to the vending machine. I took a diet coke and enjoyed it while leaning against the wall.

I heard footsteps a little far, it made me curious so I hid myself perfectly and followed the sound without any noise (And believe me I am pro at it).

I stopped near the corner of the building as the footsteps stopped. I knew who the people were the next moment.

3rd Person POV

Little far from the place where Ayanokouji stopped following 

??: "So you followed me here Suzune."

??: "N-Nii-san. I will show you that I am a better person now."

??: "You don't even understand a single word I said to you back then, Suzune. You are still the same as before. You shouldn't have entered this school in the first place."

??: "Nii-san I will prove myself by graduating from Class-A."

??: "No Suzune you didn't even recognise your weakness yet. Eventually everyone will know that you are my sister and my name will be tarnished. So before that happens, drop out of  this school."

??: "Nii-san, I can't do that. Believe me I am a better person now. I can reach Class- A on my own."

Ayanokouji POV

I can see their faces. The person looks like the Student Council President. And that girl is Horikita Suzune. I already met her at the convenience store. She is calling him Nii-san then he must be her cousin or brother. She looks so desperate. Her voice is completely different from when I met her earlier. From the looks of it I can feel the tension between them. Maybe they don't have a good relationship .

Should I interrupt them ? Since it's their personal matter so it's rude to even eavesdrop on their conversation I should leave. I should get going then.

As I took a step I heard a bang from that same direction which stopped me. I took a peak and Then elder Horikita was holding  her hand tightly against the wall. 

Looks like it's getting serious and what the duck is I am witnessing . Are they going to kiss ? Is this an incest i am wittnessing ? I couldn't take my eyes off and I prepared myself for any unexpected event .I started recording with my phone .It can't be avoided after all. I can't ignore this kind of behaviour against a girl , if it's against her will i need to stop it. 

Then suddenly he pulled her arms and was going to throw her to the ground which was concrete. What's wrong with these people?*sigh* Can't be helped. I rushed to the place with max speed and stopped SCP Horikita's hands.

Both had a shocked expression on their face like they were witnessing a human for the first time *whatever*. 

Elder Horikita: "Who are you ? And why are you here at this time interrupting someone's privacy ?"

Horikita: "A-Ayanokouji-kun ? W-Why are you here ?"

Ayanokouji: "First of all I was just coincidentally outside and what the hell is wrong with you? You were going to throw your sister onto the concrete ? Aren't you a bit of a crazy person? Student council president."