Chapter 3: Introduction Arc I

Let's all just take a moment of our time and watch a little bit of flashback presented by author-san who is "You-know-who". So just comply with the request.

Before that I found a good quote so I thought of sharing that here.

«"People tend to show off their act of kindness. It is not an act of good will, it is a demand because they are expecting a word of grace as a reward."

Flashback

After the party, Kiyotaka and Asuna used to meet each other oftenly at the Ayanokouji mansion and they used to talk about their daily activities, their hobbies and play games. But today was a bit different, because there was a meeting and reunion between old colleagues. So today Yukidada was in the mansion too with Ayanopapa enjoying their chatter with their old friend Papaynagi.

Kiyotaka and Asuna were talking to each other in his room. They were curious to meet a person as they were informed by their fathers that their friend also has a daughter of the same age as them and she will be joing them too. So Kiyotaka and Asuna are excited to make a new friend. When she arrived with her father they took her  with them. Her name was Sakayanagi Arisu.

They quickly became friends after introducions. They got to know that she has congenital heart disease from birth, so she was physically weak and needed to use a cane. So for her sake they tried to play only indoor games and shared their stories with each other. Kiyotaka and Arisu enjoyed chess as she showed her interest in it.

Asuna was just watching their match. Kiyotaka and Arisu both were completely lost in their game and forgot their surroundings. They were filled with a burning flame of competitiveness. They were having their rematch again and again, winning and losing each .Neither of them was backing down.

Asuna felt a jealous of her. But shook the feeling as Arisu was a friend too from now on.

The 3 of them then began to meet on multiple occasions. But soon after, sometimes the incident between the Yuuki and Ayanokouji companies took place so Asuna missed out on the moments.

Flashback ends

3rd person Pov

Sakayanagi:"Fufufu. Oh, Kiyotaka it's you and ... .Asuna-san ?"

Other students of the class who arrived before and the ones who just arrived, all were just staring at the trio with a confused and curious look on their faces. Not only because the petite looking girl with lilac hair started a conversation with that handsome boy but also they thought about the chances of 3 people knowing each other before meeting in a class, in the same school such as ANHS. Coincidences can be freaky right?

Asuna: "Hello Sakayanagi-san, it's been a long time hasn't it?"

Sakayanagi: "It seems fate brought all 3 of us together again. I hope you don't mind if my Kiyotaka spends his time having fun with me."

Asuna got worked up hearing her statement and panicked a little. Murmurs started in the classroom, boys and girls all started talking among themselves what they just heard.

Idiot-kun 1: "What the hell. Did you hear the same thing as me?"

Idiot-dono 2: "That bastard created his harem even before the entrance ceremony."

Idiot-san 3: "I won't forgive him for this."

(Let's not create more idiots in Class-A. 3 is the charm right ?)

Asuna Pov

W-Wh-What is she talking about? Are they a couple already ? I felt a shock in my heart for a moment. My heartbeat was getting faster by every passing second. She is just teasing as usual right ? While I was just standing there in a daze I unconsciously glanced at Kiyotaka. He noticed it and....... sighed for some reason. Ehhh?