Chapter 6: Mightykouji

RECAP

3rd Person POV

??: "You hear that? He is in class D! I knew it heh. It was a dead giveaway! You are defective of course. I feel pity for you, so we will let it slide, just this time. Let's go guys."

Wait! So they just knew it just like that . Seems like class D has quite a past record in this school.

There is a camera above their head. Aha, so the dear senpais know what they are doing. How about I use this opportunity to my own advantage ? Not a bad idea right ? 

Present-

3rd person POV-

??: "What the hell!? Come back here!"

??: "Bark all you want. It won't change the fact that you are defective."

The Noodle Boy became furious. Before he could take any action someone held him back by his shoulders with a tight grip. 

??: "It seems like you guys are seniors. Do you mind explaining what you said just now, senpai? About defectives and some stuff."

When I interrupted The Noodle Boy's argument with Senpais, the Senpai looked at me annoyingly.

??: "Who tf are you? Are you a classmate of his? Just get out of my face you idiot!"

Ayanokouji Pov:

There upon, even though I only called out to him, I was somehow abused. Why? I was dumbfounded for a moment. Is that how seniors are? That too of a prestigious school? They don't seem to be in class D at least. Nvm I have to treat these not-so-gentlemen accordingly.

Ayano: "No, the thing is I am not his classmate... But, this guy seems troubled, so I think it's better for you to step away from him a little bit SENPAI or do you have any other motives?"

??: "Ughh, who tf are you?"

The first year guy asked me after being confused for some time.

Ayano: "I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. A fellow first year student. Nice to meet you."

??: "Sudou Ken. Nice to meet ya. Now tell me why the hell you stopped me. I will beat the shit out of these guys. Who the hell do they think they are?"

Ayano: "Sudou, Don't Fight here. There are security cameras recording everything and that's what the senpais are after ."

I whispered to him so that the senpais won't listen.

Sudou: "... Huh? "

Sudou spoke up loud in a bit of a dilemma and the Senpais shot me a glare.

??: "You, who are you talking to? You don't seem to be from class D. Still a pretty boy like you should stay away from these things."

Ayanokouji: "Sorry senpai, but I don't think you get the situation. I may not look the part but I think I can handle you guys easily at a time. So it's better if you don't worry about me senpai."

Is that enough provocation? Okay I will add a smug smile with it too, just a final touch.

??: " Haahh..."

Hoh so that's enough huh. Poor senpai. One of the seniors suddenly attacked me, he was pissed off for sure.

??: "That attitude irritated me junior. You will regret it...! "

??: "You're courting your death kid !"

Sudou: "Ayanokouji!"

I was surprised that Senpai1  really attacked. But it was so slow, it felt like his limbs were just moving randomly. I don't have a hobby of standing around when being attacked as my body reacts to threats on its own most times, but damn I am not feeling like raising my hand.