Abduction

Luis' POV

Luis' POV

"Antonio," I called in a monotone voice. He is one of the best in this mafia currently.

"Yes boss," he responded, fear evident in his voice.

I like it when people fear me, it just gives me a feeling of satisfaction. Santiago Rodriguez, don of the Spanish mafia, treats his men and women like his own brothers and sisters. Only the smartest knows that once they fear you, they will always respect you.

"I need you to get everyone in the meeting room NOW!" I commanded.

He flinched before nodding his head violently. "Yes sir," he choked out, leaving immediately. I laughed at the effect that I had on him.

I picked up the telephone that was on my desk and called my brother, Victor. A couple of months ago I sent Victor on a mission, to get information on all the Spanish mafia's moves. In order to do so he had to pretend to be on their side and win their trust. Though it did take a while, he was successful. Everything has been going well so far and we haven't had any suspicions yet.

"Привет брат, что могу для тебя сделать" he asked

(Hello brother, what can I do for you?)

"У вас есть информация об их местонахождении?" I asked him

(Do you have any information on their whereabouts?)

"Ничего особенного, просто мальчик и дочь Бьянки пошли в какой-то ресторан в городе." He responded

(Nothing major, just that the boy and Bianchi's daughter went to some Restaurant in the city.)

"Вы должны быть конкретными, Виктор," I told him.

(You need to be specific, Victor.)

Они пошли в McDonalds, тот, что находится рядом с рестораном вашего сына в Канкуне.

(They went to McDonalds, the one located next to your son's restaurant in Cancun)

"Спасибо," and with that, I hung up.

(Ok, thankyou)

I stood up and left my office, making my way to the meeting room. There were guards lined up on the sides of the hallway. There was an echo with each step I took, causing those around me to immediately stop talking. Walking up to the meeting room door one of my many men opened the doors for me. I walked into the room with my head held high, confidence in each step I took. All of them present in the room stood up and bowed. None of them dared to look me in the eye. All except one. Elijah Sidorov, my son. We made eye contact and he has the audacity to just sit there and smirk at me.