Two Perpetrators

Camilla's POV

Camilla's POV

The time on my watched changed to 9p.m by the time I blinked. Making sure that the silencer on my guns were secure, I stepped out from behind my hiding spot, a blackberry bush. Walking up to the brick wall alongside three of the guys in my dad's mafia, I motioned for the one in the middle and the one on the left to go around to the back of the building. Before they could go I pointed towards one of the guards and swiped my thumb across my neck. I looked at them dead in the eyes and said, "Eure nadie sale viva."

(Make sure no one comes out alive).

They both nodded and made their way towards the back of the building. I pointed at the last guard, then positioned my guns in two of the spaces between the barbwire. He walked closer to the wall and reciprocated my actions. The both of us aimed at the heads of four different guards and pulled the trigger. When the first four guards collapsed, it caught the attention of the others.

Luis' guards pulled out their guns and all aimed in different directions. I pulled him down with me so that no one would notice that we were there. "In five seconds we're going to stand up and try to take out as many guards as we can, okay?" he nodded in response while I began counting down on my fingers.

As I put my last finger down we both got up and began taking out all of the guards. One of them spotted me but I was able to silence him just in time. The both of us ran onto the premises and I assumed that the other two did their jobs because no one came after us.

It was an absolute disaster. There were bodies lying on the ground, blood everywhere, kicks and punches were thrown and knives were swung. To me it looked like Luis was winning even though he wasn't doing anything at the moment. Someone was coming to attack me but I hit him on the head with my gun. When you really think about it, this was nothing like that guy's plan. I don't even know his name yet I'm following his orders. Talk about dominance.

Another one of Luis' followers came up to me but I stopped him, then showed him my arm. Yes, I did get a temporary tattoos that you can put on with perfume, I think, of a skull that almost everyone in the Russian mafia has, according to Elijah. "You shouldn't be up here, hey you, take her to the basement," some random guy said and when I say his breath was hot, I mean it.

Elijah's POV

"Look, I'm sorry I mixed it up with the other one, but please, hear me out," I pleaded.

"You have thirty seconds," If looks could kill I'd be dead already.

"Ok, in the basement there's an area where they make food for the hostages, there's also an area where they put all the spare keys to the cells, if she has access to both it would now be Spanish mafia-1 and Russian mafia-0, I'm thinking when the last of the guards who distributes the slab to the hostages on the first floor enters, she can kill he or she, take their place and get your brother out of there," I explained. It sounds stupid but that's all I got.

"You used a lot of words so someone who wasn't paying attention would think you're a genius, but if they were they'd think you, along with your plan is stupid," she has a point.

"Well Isabella is a part of that group so they'll figure it out from there," I suggested and she sighed. "Listen I got this from the top of my head so please bear with me," I complained.

"Ok Camilla you heard that," she told the other girl. I'm just going to pray to Neptune that this works.

Time skip to after they went to get Rafael cause I'm lazy lmao

Aurora's POV

Good new, we got Rafael back and he's wound free, bad news, Camilla got shot on her foot. She passed out but they said she'll be okay. I'm currently making my way to the cell that they're holding Luis and his stupid brother in. I walked in and gave them both a little wave.

"I think you know why I'm here so let's just get straight to it," I took the empty chair in there, turned it backwards and sat down. "I do have one question though, it's about the deal that you and Leonardo made," I told him. "Why?"

"If I tell you, will you let me live?" he asked.

"No, you're still going to meet the devil, but I'm just curious as to how a human being can stoop so low," I said masking my face with curiosity. "I wouldn't even call it an arranged marriage,"

"Then what would you call it," Adonis asked

"A forced marriage," I simply said.

"There's no difference," he said

"Yes, there is, with an arranged marriage the parents get to choose who their child is going to marry but, the child can choose if they want to get married to that person or not, with a forced marriage, we simply have no choice," I explained

"I'll just make things easier by killing you," and with that I got, walked over to him and said, "Open your mouth." When he did that I put the gun in there and pulled the trigger. Sure I got blood all over me but I was satisfied. I took a marker from in my pocket and wrote; 'D' on his forehead.

"His death really won't make a difference because there's a...

Words: 972

Words: 972

Published between November and December in 2021.