Spicing Things Up

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

Normal- English

Italics- Russian

Bold- Spanish

Bold and Italics and Underline- Italian

Aurora's POV

I know I said I felt guilty after torturing or killing someone but...

I felt happy whenever I thought about torturing Sophia's family except for Matteo and Francesco, I was even smiling. So, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Today is the day where Elijah would carry out his extremely childish plan of killing them and the least I could do is let them have some fun before they die.

I'm currently standing outside of the building where they're being held, along with Elijah and Enzo. Enzo said he didn't want to miss out on the fun so he decided to tag along.

"Can you stop chewing so loudly!?" Elijah yelled at Enzo who was eating a bread and cheese sandwich.

"I never told you anything when you had that bitch screaming last night so kindly fuck off," Enzo sassed before putting his attention back on his sandwich.

"So that's why you asked me to watch the kids last night?" I asked with my mouth wide open.

"Pretty sure that's how wide she opened her mouth," Enzo said while pointing at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Can we not talk about this," Elijah said with a slightly red face.

"Oh so you can tell us to shut up but not miss throat goat?" Enzo asked rhetorically whilst faking a laugh.

"Ouuuu buddy got the sloppy sloppy 3000 last night," I said while stroking an imaginary dick.

"It must be nice," Enzo said wiping his fake tears with his piece of sandwich.

"Tryna be like you," I said fanning my eyes.

"I hate you both," he said before walking into the building

"We love you too!" we yelled in unison before following him in.

After about 2 minutes the three of us were now standing in front of the cell where they were being held. Elijah and Enzo went somewhere else so it was just me. A guard unlocked the cell for us and I walked in with a sweet smile on my face.

"Let's play some games," I said looking at all of them.

Sophia rolled her eyes at me. Why is she so bothered over the fact that I'm prettier than her? I always was I just didn't realize it till now.

I ran my fingers through her hair causing her to shiver before grabbing a handful of it and pulling it so tight to the point where I heard her muffled screams.

"Such a pity that he won't be able to make you scream like that," I whispered in her ear before letting go of her hair with a smirk on my face.

I walked towards Leonardo and picked up a glass bottle that I saw laying on the ground.