Mom

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

Its true, life is full of surprises, but I just didn't expect the woman who gave birth to me appearing at the doorstep of my dad's house....to be one. 

There she was standing in front of me looking like if she fought in world war 2. No offense to her but she looked...rough. Her hair was tangled and looked fried, her clothes were torn up, she had nothing on her feet, her skin looked like a face mask made out of oil and dirt and she smelt like a wet dog. The truth hurts.

I was frozen. I didn't know what to say. No one in my position would know what to say either. I mean, meeting your mother for the first time especially if you're an adult is probably the most awkward thing ever.

"C-can I come in please?" she stuttered with a hoarse voice.

Without a response I opened the door wider for her to enter. I gestured for her to follow me as I led her to the dining room.

"Please, sit," I told her as I made my way to the kitchen to get a glass of water for her. Within seconds the glass was empty and she muttered a thankyou.

"W-why are you here? Not to sound rude or anything," I asked her and she looked down.

"Your friend, Elijah brought me here," she mumbled.

"I thought you were d-dead," I said still shocked.

"I never died, they planned it all out and unfortunately they were skilled enough to fake my death and make sure no one knew of it," she said with a tear rolling down her cheek

"I'm really sorry that happened to you," I said holding back the tears.

"Don't apologize, you didn't know so you couldn't possibly help me," she smiled while putting her hand over mine.

"I-if you want you can stay here," I offered.

"No its ok I'm just glad that I finally met you," she declined.

"No, I insist, its not safe for anyone out there," I told her.

"No no its really ok," she declined again.

"Please," I pleaded.

"Alright...I'll take your offer," she accepted.

"Good," I said.

"Aurora," she called me.

"I-I know what they did to you when I was supposedly dead," she started.

"Oh," I replied.

"I'm really sorry that they did that to you, that's the last thing I wished for you and I feel terrible because I wasn't able to do anything," she apologized as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Its ok some things are just meant to happen no matter what," I consoled her.

"No Aurora you shouldn't accept that treatment, that's worse than cruelty and what makes it worse is that you are his blood child and they are your blood siblings so for them to do something as hideous as that is just awful and wrong," she sobbed.