Three Missing Musketeers

Leonardo's POV (Aurora's bio father)

The first couple of weeks after we gave Aurora up were perfect. The only thing that was missing was Giulia. Even after so many years I'm not over her and I don't think I ever will be. Yeah I've done stuff that she wouldn't approve of but she would surely give me another chance. Though I know she would never forgive me, the boys and Sophia for what we did to Aurora.

Things started to change. The boys no longer showed any type of emotion and would be out almost every day. Sophia was starting to get out of hand. She shows no respect and just expects everyone to do as she says. Even after sending her to the strictest school in Italy she still has a really bad attitude.

Most parents would blame their child's behavioral issues on their friends , but quite frankly Eliza, Sophia's 'bestie', as she calls her, has way more respect than her. Her attitude is really starting to get on my nerves and if she can't follow my rules, then she is going to have to move out.

Now to the bigger problems. Francesco and Matteo have not been home for the past week. I'm starting to get worried because those two never leave their rooms often. After the situation with Aurora those two changed, a lot. They always take their anger out on us and it's like they just don't care anymore. We have been trying to find them but haven't succeeded.

Now to an even bigger problem. We have to find Aurora or we might as well consider ourselves dead. Your probably wondering what 'm talking about. Well, let me tell you.

A couple of years ago the Italian mafia wasn't that great. A year after Sophia and Aurora were born to be exact. During those days I was a drug addict. I started slacking off on my work and other mafias used this as an advantage. A lot of my men turned their backs on me and some were killed from attacks on the warehouses.

Basically our mafia went from being the best to one of the worst. The Russian mafia has always had a problem with us so they attacked. Luis was generous enough to make a deal with us. If we allowed either Sophia or Aurora to get married to his son then they would leave us alone. Without thinking twice I took the offer. I decided to sign a contract with our number one enemy. This definitely came back to bite me in the ass because I only now realized that I should have chosen Sophia to get married instead of Aurora, because Luis would probably straighten her out.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. I sighed in frustration and yelled a 'Come in'. The door opened revealing Raegan, Lorenzo's girlfriend. I honestly don't know how they are still together. I mean they're polar opposites, meaning that they're always fighting. Lorenzo's emotions tend to get the better of him, so he always lashes out on her. I must say that she has a lot of patience to be putting up with him every day, but their relationship is toxic and isn't good for either of them.

I didn't even realize I was zoning out until Raegan tapped me on my shoulder. "Are you ok Mr. Bianchi?" she asked.

"Oh, uh I'm fine, no need to worry and I've told you a million times to call me Leonardo," I chuckled. Raegan had a lot of respect for her elders but it made me feel weird when she called me Mr. Bianchi. I would ask her to teach Sophia how to respect others, but even if she doesn't say it, I've realized that she isn't really fond of her.