Police's Help

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

"Don't you think we should just get married and then get a divorce or get the marriage annulled?" Elijah wined like a kid as he mixed the sugar into his coffee.

We are currently in a café discussing what we are going to do about this entire forced marriage problem.

"We could do that but...a divorce can take up to six months and and there are not many reasons for getting an annulment over here and unfortunately we fall under none of those reasons," I told him."

"I think we should just leave this to the police and hope for the best," he said.

"Yeah, we should," I agreed. "Why do you look like you haven't had an ounce of sleep in days?" I asked studying the bags under his eyes.

"Because I haven't," he said with goofy smile plastered on his face.

"Would you mind telling me the reason for that?" I raised my eyebrows awaiting his response.

"There's two reasons actually, the first one is because the baby sitter I hired for my siblings let them watch 'IT' with him so they've been having nightmares which would result in me being woken up by their screaming then staying up till they fall asleep and the second reason is because after I wake up from their screaming I usually can't go back to sleep so I just binge watch SpongeBob until the time I usually wake up,"

"Unlucky," I mumbled before taking a sip of my chamomile tea. I looked at him before looking away but then I looked back at him because I realized he was starring at me.

"What?" I asked confused because of how blankly he was looking at me. 

He blinked multiple times before a he put his hand on his chest as a pained expression took over his face.

"The disrespect, I just poured out my heart to you and all you have to say is 'unlucky'," he cried out while wiping away fake tears.

"I can get a therapist for you if you'd like," I suggested while looking at him with concern.

"You're so mean and I already have one," he said while sniffling.

"Please don't mind him, his dad just died and its really getting to him," I apologized to the other person's in the café who were giving us weird looks. His facial expression immediately changed to one of disgust.

"Please don't listen to her, she's crazy, I was actually elated when I found out that someone decided to ease my stress and take his breath away, literally," he said while smiling. 

I widened my eyes at the fact that he said that out loud. I gave an awkward smile to an old lady looked side to side continuously. I then averted my gaze to a little girl who looked scared and lastly to a lady who tightened her grip on her purse as she walked out holding her son's hand all while keeping her gaze on us.