People Pleaser

Camilla's POV

Camilla's POV

Elijah Sidorov is the reason I'm being forced to stay on this uncomfortable infirmary bed. Yes, I'm thankful that I was able to get my brother back but I'm not thankful for being shot on the leg.

I've been trying to get Aurora to give me his phone number so that we can have a "nice chat" but she's being stubborn. I even offered to give her my Prada bag but her response was "If I wanted one, I would buy one"

After five minutes of begging I gave up because my throat was dry. "Can you bring some water for me please, my throat's kind of dry?" I asked her.

"Sure," she replied then left the room to get the water... with her phone in her hand. Just great.

I threw my head back letting out a dramatic sigh completely forgetting that Rafael was in here.

"Shut the fuck up," he yelled.

"I didn't even do anything," I mumbled to myself.

A few seconds later Aurora returned with a glass of water in her hand. She handed it to me and I replied with a thanks.

I drank half of the water then put it on the mini table next to the bed. While doing so I saw my phone and I immediately got an idea on how to contact Elijah. I picked it up and went on Instagram. I clicked on the search bar and typed in 'Elijah Sidorov'.

I saw many fan pages along with a verified account. I think it's quite weird that people in the mafia world have social media and on top of that are verified but most of them have well known businesses so I guess that works too.

If only they knew what we actually do.

I clicked on the verified account and the first thing I saw was a picture of him holding two kids. I can't even lie he's really cute.

I clicked on message then began thinking of all the wonderful words I could tell him.

Camilla.P.R

I just want to say thank you for helping me get my brother back, however I hope you break your  hand and get shot in your dick because i am currently injured. 🥰