Death and Shittings

Elijah's POV

Elijah's POV

We decided to not take this matter to  court and just kill her family instead, well I decided to do that. Its still a form of justice...right. Besides taking it to court is quite risky

After hours of convincing Aurora finally allowed me to have my own way and by that I mean killing her family. She'll find out later but, I had the help of her mother who wanted revenge on her husband. She did not partake in the killing of her children because at the end of the day she gave birth to them and she hated what they did and of course the guilt would eat her alive, but she did enjoy killing the infamous Leonardo Bianchi.

In my opinion she looked really happy to do it and to be honest I don't blame her. He claimed to love her all this time but still slept with multiple women and even had relationships with some. I know all this because I have a lot of sources.

The main reason why I asked her is because she had been waiting to do this for a long time. My dad had people spying on Leonardo and his family since the day Aurora and Sophia were born. Whenever she disobeyed or showed any form of resistance, my father would sometimes show her nude images of him and other women or videos of Aurora being abused.

I only learned of this a couple of years ago but I can't imagine how much it pained her to see the love of her life with someone else despite it being only right for him to move on or what he and their other children did to the only one in their family who deserved to be alive.

Personally I wouldn't have that.

I just came up with a brilliant idea for how to kill her siblings. It's quite interesting actually. Though many might find it childish, at least it'll bring me some type of entertainment.

I'll put two plates of food in front of them. One plate of food will be poisoned while the other will have laxatives and poison. They get to choose which one they think doesn't have the poison and if they choose right they'll go on a shitting spree before meeting the devil and if they choose wrong they'll get a free ticket to hell.

Now all I need to do is tell Aurora my lovely plan. She'll most likely think its stupid because she's a Negative Nancy but, oh well.

HATER✊🏻👴🏻

I came up with a plan on how to kill your family..😋

K🧍🏻‍♀

"K"

AREN'T YOU GONNA ASK WHAT MY PLAN IS!?

No, I wasn't that interested
in knowing..🚶🏻‍♀️

But since you insist...

What is it?

😐

Since you INSIST I'll tell you!