Two Options

Normal- English

Normal- English

Italics- Russian

Elijah's POV

I'm giving them two choices, apple juice or pasta. Both will have poison in them so either way, they'll die. I know it sounds childish but, I can't help the fact that I'm extra.

I called in some of the medical staff that used to work for my dad to keep them alive for the time being so that all my hard work doesn't go to waste.

"This is very childish," Aurora said causing me to sigh.

"Stop being a hater," I told her as I rolled my eyes. She's been telling me this for the longest while and it's starting to get annoying now.

I'm already stressing because the kids won't behave and I'm afraid that they're nanny might quit and if she does no one will be there to take care of them! I can get arrested for that shit if the authorities find out!

"I'm not hating but can't you just blow up the building while they're in here or something?" she asked as her voice went up an octave.

"No," I simply said.

"Why?" she pushed, irritating me.

"You know I can't even begin to explain how annoying you are being right now, just please leave me alone and go back to whatever you were doing before!" I snapped.

"No problem," she said before walking off.

Shit.

Third Persons' POV- Omniscient

Elijah made his way towards Sophia's room, her suffering, the only thing on his mind. He and the entire family of demons had quite a history. Let's just say they all know each other quite well and wish the same thing for each other.

Death.

The guard walking behind him with a tray in his hand with both options shivered in fear for he knew what Elijah was truly capable of. He did witness his wrath after all. He actually wanted to praise Elijah because compared to all Elijah's ways of killing people, this was...a joke. He was quite shocked that this was a plan of Elijah.

Finally they reached her room. Both him and the guard walked towards her bed, the only difference between the two was that Elijah was smirking and the guard wasn't.

Though his face was stone cold the guard's pores raised as he vividly remembered that smirk. The smirk that only came before the death of someone and it looks like the guard wasn't the only one who felt scared because Sophia had turned pale. Almost as white as snow.

But both were scared for different reasons.

"I thought I told you I never wanted to see you again," the pale girl said through gritted teeth. If looks could kill Elijah would still be alive because she looked pathetic in his eyes.

"Well isn't that unfortunate," the man who she was once obsessed with said.

"Why the fuck are you here?" the brunette girl asked, fear evident in those captivating eyes of hers.

"I'm here to feed you of course," he told her while smiling.

"So, Apple juice or Pasta?" Elijah asked seriously.

"Neither, you probably put poison in both," the girl spat while looking at him in disgust.

"The hard way it is," he said before signaling the guard to carry out plan B.

As he walked out of the room the only thing that was heard was Sophia's muffled screams. He felt content that one of the abusers of his best friend is suffering the way they made one of his favourite persons suffer.

For the next half an hour Elijah went to the five different rooms of all of them. Mattia just chose apple juice so that he could be left alone and Lorenzo chose pasta because he thought they did something to the drink.

Little did he know he'd die either way.

Like father like son some say. Both Leonardo and Alessandro chose to be stubborn and choose neither so obviously they had to experience plan B.

How unfortunate for them.

By the time Elijah was finished he felt accomplished. Not just because his best friend's abusers were finally going to die but because the killers of his mother would finally be put to rest. Although they all tortured her, none of them carried out the act of murdering her and soon Elijah would find out who did it and things may or may not get ugly.

Again.

Walking out of the room, the only thing that was on his mind was how he was going to apologize to Aurora. Sure their argument was quite dumb but he felt bad for snapping on her like that.

Aurora thought that she was in the wrong, because she was nagging Elijah about changing his mind and she felt as if his reaction was quite reasonable because she wouldn't like if someone was constantly on her case bout a decision she made.

So in her opinion the only right thing to do was to apologize to him for being annoying. With that she got up and made her way down the hall to find him and fortunately she bumped into him.

"I wanted to apologize to you for being annoying and nagging you,"

"I wanted to apologize for snapping at you I was just stressing because of problems with the kids,"

Both were shocked for two reasons, they just spoke in unison and they both had the same thing on their mind.

"Oh you didn't have to apologize, I was in the wrong," the blue-eyed woman stated.

"No I'm sorry for what I said to you, I shouldn't have taken my frustration out on you and not to mention I was very rude," the tall man responded.

"So...are we good?" he asked her.

"Yeah, your speech was lame to be honest, but in order to officially make it up to me you have to buy 2 boxes of donuts" she replied.

"Deal," he told her with a smile.

Unknown to him, his smile gave her butterflies and she knew that he got the same butterflies whenever he's around his girlfriend because he would always tell her.

She always got those butterflies when she was catching feeling for someone but she planned on keeping whatever feelings that were developing a secret because she didn't want to ruin their friendship or his relationship.

Published: 9/3/2022

Words: 1048

I know its late but I hope you all enjoy it <3