Invitation

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

"Shut up Alec," dad told the older man. 

His name is hot...like him

"He's just kidding sweet heart," dad said to me with I smile.

"I apologize if I made you uncomfortable ladies," he apologized to Giulia and I.

"Thank God," I mumbled. Well I thought that I did but everyone started laughing. It wasn't even funny...

"You guys can place you shopping bags on the floor for the while because they have something to discuss with us, since Rafael is at work and Camilla is at school we'll discuss with them later," dad told us.

"So what is it?" I asked as I sat in the free spot next to the younger man.

"Well, the annual mafia ball is coming and we wanted to invite your entire family," the younger guy said.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"No, I was wondering if you'd be interested in being my date to the ball?" he asked and I was shocked. 

This man was extremely attractive, he had brown eyes, a sharp jawline, pink lips that looked very welcoming and  brown curly hair. Body wise, he wasn't buff or bony he was in between. Since he was wearing a short sleeved button-up jersey I was able to see the butterfly tattoos on his wrist and a rose tattoo on his bicep.

"So?" he asked awaiting my answer.

"Sure I'll be your date but, what's your name?," I asked.

"My bad, I'm Aaron," he told me.

"That's a really nice name," I smiled at him.

"Thank you and I already know your name no need to tell me," he said a little flustered. I felt really good knowing that I had this effect on him.

"Now more information wise, the ball is next week Saturday starting at 7p.m at the Braun mansion in Germany, we'll have a private jet fly you to Germany and a driver to pick you up at the airport 3 days prior to the event," Alec stated.

"There isn't a specific theme just go all out," Aaron said.

"Also there'll be a best dressed contest at the end of the night and whoever wins gets five hundred thousand dollars in cash, second place is half of that and third place is a quarter of that," Alec chimed in.

"That's so cool," I said.

"I believe that is all, we have a flight to catch so I'll call you if there's anything you need to know," he told dad while he and Aaron got up.

They did the man hand shake thingy before leaving. 

"Well I'm going to take these upstairs now, come on Giulia," I said and she looked hurt for a second.

While we were packing her stuff in the closet I got a call from Elijah. I walked out of the closet and went into the bathroom before answering the call.