Malik

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

As I opened my eyes I immediately closed them tightly hoping that'd take my headache away. After some minutes I opened my eyes and came to the realization that I wasn't in my room. Where the fuck was I and whose clothes was I wearing!?

I sat up analyzing my surroundings. The walls were painted navy blue, there was a huge TV on the wall, there was a black recliner in the corner of the room along with other things you'd usually find in a room.

As I was about to get up the door opened and the bartender from last night walked in. All he had on was a pair of fitted boxers which allowed me to see two thing; his abs and his huge di- 

I should probably stop.

I was so out of it that I didn't realize that he was now standing next to me. He places two fingers under my chin lifting my head up.

"Eyes up here," he said while holding a glass of what I'd like to believe is water.

"Did you put something in there?" I asked immediately regretting it after as he proceeded to laugh in my face.

"You can check if you want," he offered looking me dead in the eye.

I just stared at the glass contemplating if I should take it or not. I should probably let him drink it first.

"Why don't you test it first," I suggested.

He sighed and put the glass to his lips, drinking whatever it was. He handed me the glass before immediately holding his chest and scrunching his face up as if he was dying.

"You haven't done anything for me to kill you yet so just drink it, it'll help with your headache," he said rolling his eyes before leaving the room again.

I chose life so I put the glass down and began looking around for my clothes. One by one I began finding my belongings as I walked around the room. I quickly went into the bathroom and changed so that I could go home.

"Leaving already?" he asked as I came out of the bathroom.

"Yes whatever your name is," I said picking up my purse which was just laying on the ground.

"What's funny is that you weren't in a rush to leave last night and I know you know my name because you were screaming it all night long Aurora," he said approaching me.

"You're lying I don't open my legs for any and everybody...no offense," I said moving away from him because he was invading my personal space.

"Yeah you told me last night after you accused me of trying to sleep with you, but the confusing part is that you started stripping right after...almost as if you wanted it" he said walking out of the room.

"That explains everything...why don't we forget about all of this?" I said with a fake smile and tone.

"You don't usually forget such traumatic experiences just like that Aurora," he told me.