0.4

lemonade and cinnamon 

"Boys, you know our rich neighbour upstairs, she's a millionaire." That's how Vik started the podcast in the morning.

"So, for the sake of the fans let's give a bit of reference, we all just moved into a new apartment and our neighbour upstairs is a girl around our age," Simon explained to the camera.

"And as far as we know she lives there by herself," Harry said.

"So, we were wondering about how she could afford to live there." Josh spoke, "bearing in mind the apartment we bought is in west London."

"Well listen to this," Vik spoke again, "she gave us housewarming gifts and a card signed with her name. So, I went on google and searched it up."

"And the first result I get is a picture of her on the red carpet. She's the world's youngest British millionaire."

"Are you serious?!"

"Mhm."

"What is she famous for?"

"You know them new thing everyone has been smoking. Vapes. Yeah, she's the owner and CEO of VAPE enterprises." Vik reads out from his phone, "One of the most influential women in the world."

"You're joking!" Simon takes the phone out of his hands.

"You're telling me, this tiny little girl owns that entire company, she's gone clear!"

"Lads, Sidemen enterprises coming soon!" Josh jokes.

On the other side of the city was inspecting the new vape shop that had opened downtown. She was planning on working in the shop for a few days before going back to her office. She found it quite lonely in her office, there was always mountains of work, but she would often find herself staring at the white walls and marble floors, she would count how many French windows there was or how many marble tiles on the floor. 4 French windows and over a hundred tiles.

At least here she got to see a few fresh faces and looks.

"Hi, how may I help you?" She smiled at the young gentleman that had just walked in.

He shrugged.

"I don't know, something I wanted to get one for my girl it's her birthday, innit?" He was from the ends, with his hood up and his puffer jacket and his jeans sagged.

"Alright, strawberry, or something with more flavour?" She pondered her hand motioning for the flavours above her head.

"I don't know?"

"Is your girl the fruity type or the type of the soft drink?" She pondered, tilting her head to the side.

"Fruity and that, probably..." He muttered.

"Oh, so how about the berry mix, my personal favourite," She hands him the pink box and he gives her a grimaced look. She takes it as his poor attempt to smile.

"Thanks, lil mama, how much?"

"On the house, you tell your girl happy birthday, yeah?" She smiles, putting the box into a paper bag and handing it to him.

"Oh, nice, safe." He fist-bumps her before walking out of the shop with a genuine smile on his face.

She smiled to herself, oh how she loved this back when she first started, she used to run her own shop and because it was on the high street, she had many people coming in and out of the shop.

She sits behind the counter checking her emails and texting Chase to check in with how the day in the office is going. In reply, he sends a picture of himself sitting in her chair, his feet propped up on her desk.