🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 {1}

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ ^*ʏᴏᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴘᴊ's ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏ-*𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙A slight (h/c) tuff of hair was seemingly poking outside of a blanket on the seemingly comfortable bed

*ʏᴏᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴘᴊ's ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏ-*
𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆏 𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙
A slight (h/c) tuff of hair was seemingly poking outside of a blanket on the seemingly comfortable bed. The tuff of hair belonged to a young boy that went by the name of Y/n. His eyes opening slightly before adjusting to the slightly lit room. He groaned before getting out of the Comfort of his bed.

After stretching he went through a couple boxes of his clothes to find an outfit,since the boy just moved into this house with his mother and big brother he hasn't found time to unpack all his things yet.

Once he found something to wear he undressed himself quickly before putting on a white turtle neck with a team jacket for his bottoms he just wore some mom jeans rolling them up at the bottom, he then put on some white socks.

After he finished hewent into the bathroom down the hall from his room when he got there he washed his face and brushed his teeth styling his hair as-well.

Once all that was done he made his way to the kitchen finding his mother and big brother there. "Morning Nii-San and Okaasan" he said before sitting to the left of his mother at the table.

His mother leaned over slightly and kissed his forehead and mumbling "Morning sweetheart"( Mom goals 😞✊) He could tell she was tired but he didn't ask about it, "Morning n/n" langa said while placing a plate of sausage's, French toast, and some fruits in front of the younger male. Soon putting a cup of orange juice there soon after.
⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣ ⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣⚣
ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ
ᴄʜɪʙɪ ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ
𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

Y/N POV:

I was roller skating next to Langa he was walking to school and I decided to come along then go back home. You're probably wondering why I'm not going to school. The answers simple I'm doing online classes since we cool like dat.

No. It's not actually.

It's because every school I go to I always get expelled

...

Don't ask why, it's complicated.
𓆉♥𓆉𓆉♥𓆉𓆉♥𓆉𓆉♥𓆉𓆉♥𓆉𓆉♥𓆉

" bye langa, have a good day at school!" I yelled as I raced back to the house.

Yep I'm definitely gonna get scolded by my teacher
𑁍𑁍♥𑁍𑁍♥𑁍𑁍♥𑁍𑁍♥𑁍𑁍♥𑁍𑁍♥𑁍𑁍♥𑁍𑁍♥𑁍𑁍