Haha....

Sooo-

You won't believe this but I'm gonna rewrite this book 🫦. Ok so before I get yelled at. here are some reasons and a detailed explanation as to why I come to this  decision.

(Even if you probably knew this was gonna happen)

The first and main reason why I decided I would rewrite this book was because this book has no plot. To put it simply this book isn't neatly executed. You can tell with how late you aka y/n meets Miya. I originally planned for y/n to meet Miya in maybe the fifth chapter but they didn't end up meeting until like the 13 or 14 idk but then the book would go off track and you wouldn't meet him for another few chapters. It was on and off and y/n never really got a good connection or relationship with Miya.

The second reason would have to be that I adapted a new writing style and it'a way off track from the way that this story is presented I did a few short stories on my own time just to compare the two writing pieces. I noticed that the way I write now is a little bit more polished and put together. I'm sure if you look and you read the first chapter of this story and compare it to the very last chapter I posted which I thing was 23 or 22 idk honestly but yea if you compare I'm pretty sure you'll be able to see it.

Lastly the third reason why I decided to rewrite this book is because idk what to do. I don't know how I want to incorporate Miya more into the story line whatsoever. I mean you see Reki more then you see the main love interest lol. I have no idea how that ended up happening but yea by the time I'm writing this it like 11 AM est right know and I'll try to post this announcement at like close to 12 and then I'll finish up the first chapter of the new rewrite of this book and I'll post around maybe 1-2 ish I guess anyway thank you all for the support and the votes I really really appreciate it and I'm sorry to those who wanted me to continue this "plot" :) see y'a soon

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚~ ✇[|𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫|]✇ 🎉